All This Rain!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All This Rain!

I'm ready for some dry weather and sunshine. It has been raining and storming since last Wednesday with very few breaks. There's been hail almost every day, ranging from pea size to softball size and numerous flash flood warnings. I just caught a ride across town to do some errands and the water is up to the bodies of most cars in a few areas. I'm sick of it.

Anyone else getting hit by all this nasty stuff?

'99 Camaro
    '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
    '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Re: All This Rain!

My yard is completely flooded.... My tall *** grass is starting to drown.
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

I dont know how much of Texas is still on fire, but last week it was over a million acres. We've had less than an inch of moisture all year, and the cotton crop is alot of what drives our economy here. There was some rain in southeast Texas over the weekend, but none of the nasty stuff here.

Comment

... and my hot tub just got flooded out. The clouds are just sweating awesomeness.
        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

My mom's van got a few nice hail dents in Theodosia. Central MO is in the same situation.

Comment

been rainin for the longest time here in the stl area too
            sigpic

Comment

same here by chicago. Its been raining alot. weekend was nice, warm and even a little sunny in the mornings then cold at night :mad: (stupid confusing weather). Fk this rain has to go already six flags opens in less than two weeks and i want to go! lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X