Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying Hello :)

Hey Guys

Names Lane. I was a member of the board years ago, used to have my timeslip on the timeslip page, but it has now been taken down? Anyways in the intermeaning years, I have joined the US Army.. Lived in Germany, a couple of deployments and now in DC, still in the Army.

I am also the new owner of Turbo V6s 2001 Pewter Turbro Fbody :) It looks great, needs some tuning, but I am sure it will be great. I look forward to all advice and good times

Lane

Re: Saying Hello :)

Welcome Lane :burn:

Comment

Welcome mang! Let's see some pics!
      3M MAFIA
      ________
      | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
      Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
      sigpic

Comment

Hey. How's Archie, Betty and Veronica?
        I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
        CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
        FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

greets!! where in DC, I get to work in the wonderful five sided monstrosity
          1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
          2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
          94 comero 3.4

Comment

Im at Walter Reed for now. I was Med'vac here in Summer 2009. I am RTDing( Returning to Duty) within 3 months. Trying to get back to the Board.

Walter Reed is in a HORRIBLE part of DC. I might get stationed with the Honor Gaurd, hoping :)

Lane

Comment

welcome! cant wait to see more on your turbo 6 (i used to have one!)
              Dave:
              00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
              97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Its still up in the for sale section. I've already been up to look at it. It will need all O2 sensors replaced( including rear which is wideband connected to a PLX M300 controller) And a little more boost then the 6lbs it has now. Will probably take it to Fbody Central in Baltimore.

Just getting back into the tune of things. I forgot soo much! So excuse me in the near future for ALL the questions asked.

I still miss my 96 RS though R.I.P

Comment

welcome to the PEWTER mafia!!! glad you got that car. i was watching it on ebay and if the price didnt go up, i was going to try to get it.

Also good to hear your going back to duty. I am currently stationed in Korea, supporting 8th army over here.
                  Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X