F You Steve Jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: F You Steve Jobs

Should just be a matter of relocating the file check here http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1660

The db file is stored on your computer so should just be a copy and paste? When the new laptop and newly installed iTunes looks for a file it should just see it and, if programmed logically, not know the difference.
    Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Originally posted by Bird_Of_Prey View Post
      Actually, I have iPhones. I have yet to find a phone with the same functionality.

Paste to what. My iTunes library is huge. I don't have a flash drive large enough to copy/paste.

Yes, let me buy a technology that is no longer supported. That would solve all my problems and world hunger.
      Evo/DroidX.
      Been stated. External HD.
      Bought mine 4 years ago, got it upgraded twice by Best Buy for free. And then Apple wouldn't replace my iPod when it crashed. I went another way, and it hasn't let me down.

Comment

I need the option that doesn't involve buying an external HD. Not gonna happen.
        <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

Then find iPod to windows converting software that will convert the song on your iPod out of the format they are in. If you know how to Jump into the iPods hidden folders.. Should be a write up somewhere
          Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
          1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
          1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
          2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th View Post
            You buy music?....ROFL
            I'd like to know how you get it otherwise... Limewire got shutdown, at least mine said it was.
            -Jarred '70 Pontiac LeMans | '89 Firebird Formula 350

Comment

Originally posted by Red&Black_Attack View Post
              I'd like to know how you get it otherwise... Limewire got shutdown, at least mine said it was.
              Torrents man, full albums all the time, discographies, everything!
              Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
              1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
              1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
              2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

Hum.. Interesting. The actual site/link?

Comment

Originally posted by ACiFiC View Post
                  Torrents man, full albums all the time, discographies, everything!
                  X2 you can get a torrent for just about anything. Its also not illegal in Canada :)
                  In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
                  2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Limewire DL is done for. But LW just connects to the Gneutella network, use frostwire if you want to go that route. I also prefer torrents. I use Junkie and the Demon ;p

As for iTunes, yeah, total freaking crap! Dont you just love how you have to authorize and deauthorize your PC's for your iPod/Phone. I torrent because of DRM...

I have a question though, any of you peeps use a music organizer? I need something to delete duplicates and rename files so lame *** iTunes can figure out what album they are instead of ; unknown artist, unknown album, unknown song... WOW!
                    sigpic
                    98 Camaro 3.8 M5 Y87 | 99 Camaro LS1 Z28 T56

Comment

Only reason I used limewire was for stuff you couldnt find or buy.

I dont like stealing from my fav artists unless I have or have had there albums I'm just getting over again since cd's dont last very long, lol.

If its 1 hit wonders from bands I dont much care for and just like there 1 song, I got no problem with it. :D

Comment

I havent paid for music in months. Fildo or any other music downloader FTW on Android (all legal too).
                        sigpic
                        1997 Camaro RS A4
                        2006 Chevy Colorado
                        2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X