Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ok b.m.w. Love me or hate me!!

Originally posted by Niko97RS View Post
    my favorite thing in the world- you can buy a 1993 z28 camaro with a 6spd and 100k on the clock for like $2000....and they run 13s, smoke the tires and would beat a 540i to 60 all day long

540s are great cars dont get me wrong, but it WILL cost you a pretty penny to fix and the entire cadillac V series outperforms them...i could go on forever but ill stop here
    i understand what your saying, its nothing new to me, if i want a drag car i would have dropped a v8 into the camaro or but a ls1,but i dont, i want comfort and luxury, and as for the cts-v, i love it! i would probably get that over a M5,Jag or audi, but my car was only 10k and there is pretty much nothing out there in that range that can offer what the 540i can.

Comment

Re: Ok b.m.w. Love me or hate me!!

lol just took out a GT yesterday, followed by a 2010 camaro but it was a v6 tho,the guy just had the badges,a real SS woulda raped my car lol. My friend with a T/A wants to run me and another Rustang GT with boltons,should be a good run,pretty sure the T/A would take both of us,here i am again trying not to run my car but people always incourage silly races lol, oh well its still fun :P

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X