45th Anniversary Special Edition V6 Camaro - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

45th Anniversary Special Edition V6 Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45th Anniversary Special Edition V6 Camaro

http://www.windingroad.com/articles/...ecial-edition/

Finally a 5th gen worth buying.:rock:

Re: 45th Anniversary Special Edition V6 Camaro

Wouldn't buy it still, but it does look pretty promising. Liking the upgrades they claimed to have done.. I bet it sounds awesome
    Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
    1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
    1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
    2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

All the new muscles are just so massive. Even in my firebird (which I thought was a fairly big and heavy car) the new gen. mustangs/challengers/camaros dwarf the car when alongside them. It defeats the point of having a coupe if it just uses a sedan chassis anyway, in my view. The pretty horsepower numbers would be a lot more impressive housed in a less bloated frame.

Comment

take the red 45 thing off the hood and it wouldnt be so bad
        Dave:
        00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
        97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Atrum Rosa View Post
          All the new muscles are just so massive. Even in my firebird (which I thought was a fairly big and heavy car) the new gen. mustangs/challengers/camaros dwarf the car when alongside them. It defeats the point of having a coupe if it just uses a sedan chassis anyway, in my view. The pretty horsepower numbers would be a lot more impressive housed in a less bloated frame.
          They're actually not much bigger, but I agree - they do look very bloated.

Comment

They are so "Blocky" I was looking at a LT1 TransAm last night for sale and I couldn't help but think this car is roughly 15 years old and it looked so "Sporty" it's almost hard to believe its a muscle car. I prefer the 90's muscle cars over any year to be honest, I'm not a big fan of those giant chevelles, Everytime I see a new camaro in white I often get confused and think that there's a 2 door 300C.

Comment

It defeats the point of having a coupe if it just uses a sedan chassis anyway, in my view. The pretty horsepower numbers would be a lot more impressive housed in a less bloated frame.
              x2. Kinda defeats the idea of a sports car.
              sigpic

Comment

i love the three new muscle cars, ive driven or sat in everything and would say they are much bigger...of the three, the challenger looks, drives and feels the most like an old school muscle car.

heres a size comparison

Robby
                2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
                sigpic

Comment

If I was to buy one, it would definitely be the challenger. In black.

Comment

If I was to buy one, it would definitely be the challenger. In black.

x2 The Challenger is a sick looking car, especially in black. But they are all too big, and Im glad Im not the only one that thought the Chrysler 300 thing about the new Camaro!
                    aka FreedStyle
                    Chaddrich Freed

(1 of 443) 2002 SLP Firebird GT #107 (244rwhp/254rwtq naturally aspirated)
                    2008 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3L 4x4

Comment

If there roomy as they are big, I'd rock any of those cars.

I love my big car. Roomy and still bad ***. :D
                      -Jarred '70 Pontiac LeMans | '89 Firebird Formula 350

Comment

I love that car. I know a lot of people on here don't like the 5th gens, but I think they're awesome.

I was lucky enough to drive the SS and my god, I'd give my first born son for one. It is a beast.
                        In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
                        2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Originally posted by Red&Black_Attack View Post
                          If there roomy as they are big, I'd rock any of those cars.

I love my big car. Roomy and still bad ***. :D
                          camaro is roomy-ish. slightly more room in the rear than 4th gens but not much more. light years more comfortable though thats for goddamn sure.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                          Or this

Comment

I would hope. They cost too much to have flaws, IMO. Lol.
                            -Jarred '70 Pontiac LeMans | '89 Firebird Formula 350

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't all previous Anniversary camaros had a V8? But now they're offering the package for V6 as well? Uh, wut?
                              sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X