R U An F-Body Freak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R U An F-Body Freak?

I know, redundant question but I currently own an '88 IROC Z28, 96 3.8L V6 Camaro & my '02 SLP SS plus an '83 LG4 5 speed T-Tops Trans Am that might be sold this weekend. :cry:
    Funds from that pending sale will benefit the IROC Z28 upgrades tho.;)

Moving on, I previously owned a 91 3.1L V6 I gave to my ex gf in 2000.
    Another 88 Camaro RS V6 I gave to my other ex gf in 2002.
    I had also owned an 87 Firebird that went to my brother for free to replace his 5.0 Stang which bit the dust lol.
    My 87 Buick Grand National went to my ex wifey which is buried in her dads house next to a 82 Corvette Pace Car. I may buy it back but she wants to reconcile and remarry instead and I get it for free...don't ask lol.

So I definitely have the F-Body bug in my blood but this guy has me beat with awesome F-bodies! Take a look...:drool: I like his tastes in Camaros & Firebirds but he has a few Mustangs too.
    http://www.fquick.com/92firehawk

I've noticed we gained several new members in here, how do you rate? Gotta love GM no matter what!
    Black \'96 RS Camaro, 3.8 V6 Series II, M5, Stock 200 HP, 204K miles! Stock \'91 Firebird 3.1 V6 automatic w/ overdrive. 266,400 miles on it. \'83 Pontiac Trans Am,305 LG4, Cowl Induction,Borg Warner 5 Speed,T-Tops,Gale Banks Exhaust System:$800 obo

Re: R U An F-Body Freak?

Between my wife and I, we have (6) GM's. Owning a bunch of cool cars makes for great photo ops, but at the end of the day I've got a garage PACKED full of cars that just collect dust. Maybe I'm getting old, but it seems like a big waste to me.
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

Sounds like you've lost some cars due to ex's. Either that or gave them away to ex's.

Anywho, I've owned 4 f-bodys but do not own one currently.
      Dave:
      00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
      97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

I've got two atm... 94 TA and my 2000 Camaro. With a lineup of 4 other GM cars. And a Dodge. But beers my time my dad had a total of 11 Camaros, Corvettes, and Chevelles.

Comment

My mother had a sparkly metallic blue '94 camaro that she gave to her brother, and now I own a '97 Firebird. Currently on the lookout for a 97+ Camaro/firebird for the girlfriend. Preferably blue :)

Comment

I've got my 94 RS and an81 Z28. I've had four other F-bodies. All second gen.

I am more into my older muscle cars.

Comment

I'm on my 4th f-body...

1 3rd gen
              3 4th gens
              All v6s, two of them were 2000 5-speed hardtops... and I think I will eventually get another 3rd gen

Comment

My one and only. :)

Although, I really wouldn't mind picking up a 98-02 Bird in the future to play with.
                '99 Camaro
                '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
                '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

01 camaro- RIP
                  02 firebird

Comment

My 98 v6 'bird is the first and only F-body that I know of in my family (including my extended family). HOWEVER my dad (in his 60s now) really wants an '02 berger camaro, but will probably settle for a mid- or low-mileage 02 SS by the end of this year, hopefully. He's been driving a 97 civic sedan for the last 10 years, swears by Honda, and has no idea just how much fun a sports car can be lol. Before his civic he drove an 86 subaru wagon and a 70s chevy van before that. I can't wait til he gets his f-body! I don't even care if he won't let me drive it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes I am! Heres my list:
                      83 Camaro 350 | 99 Camaro 3.8 M5 | 89 Camaro 383 | 00 Firebird 3.8 | 94 Camaro 3.4 | 91 Camaro 5.0 | 92 Camaro 5.0 | 98 Camaro M5 Y87 | 99 Camaro Z28 M6 Current

Jeeps and F-bodies for me!
                      sigpic
                      98 Camaro 3.8 M5 Y87 | 99 Camaro LS1 Z28 T56

Comment

Originally posted by nimrod.sixty9 View Post
                        Yes I am! Heres my list:
                        83 Camaro 350 | 99 Camaro 3.8 M5 | 89 Camaro 383 | 00 Firebird 3.8 | 94 Camaro 3.4 | 91 Camaro 5.0 | 92 Camaro 5.0 | 98 Camaro M5 Y87 | 99 Camaro Z28 M6 Current

Jeeps and F-bodies for me!
                        :cool:

Camaro 83, 89, 91, 92, 94, 98, 99, 99
                        Firebird 00
                        Took ya long enough to figure out that Firebird > Camaro. :poke: Just kidding.
                        I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
                        CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
                        FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

77 T/A
                          85 Firebird
                          94 comero
                          87 T/A
                          78 Formy

sort of a pattern going on there.......
                          1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                          2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                          94 comero 3.4

Comment

Lets see my mom had an 85 Firebird, then an 89 TransAm. Dad had a 92 Camaro.

Now I have a 96 Camaro RS.

Out of this whole ordeal the fam has owned 1 mustang and I only have horrible memories of that damn thing leaving us stranded at a department store during a snow storm.

Fiero's and Fbodies for me. :)

Comment

Originally posted by dmw319 View Post
                              Sounds like you've lost some cars due to ex's. Either that or gave them away to ex's.
                              To be honest, each ex received a V6 F-body for free just in case things didn't work out. They'd have a mutually friendly exit out of my life and be happy on the road with a fine tuned, reliable & fuel efficient vehicle. It was easier for me to say good bye to both since some can be b1tches and accuse me of spending more time under my GM cars than them.

Looking back, my enthusiasm for these cars brought me closer to the women I dated. They had to look just as good & sleek as the curves on a Camaro Or Trans Am lol.

I kept my V8's of course.
                              Black \'96 RS Camaro, 3.8 V6 Series II, M5, Stock 200 HP, 204K miles! Stock \'91 Firebird 3.1 V6 automatic w/ overdrive. 266,400 miles on it. \'83 Pontiac Trans Am,305 LG4, Cowl Induction,Borg Warner 5 Speed,T-Tops,Gale Banks Exhaust System:$800 obo

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X