Help find a stolen purple 1991 Camaro RS - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help find a stolen purple 1991 Camaro RS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help find a stolen purple 1991 Camaro RS

Our local news mentioned this story and I thought I'd pass it on to the F-body community.

A lady got her 1991 Camaro RS stolen from Stockton, CA, but the car can be anywhere now.

It is purple with silver stripes. Very distinctive from other Camaros, so it should be easy to spot. The license plate has a heart symbol on it and the word "BBYFCE."

If you see this car, please report it to the police or call the number listed on the Youtube video.

California is under severe budget cuts, and the police force has been cut by 1/3 or more, so the police won't do anything about stolen cars or burglaries.

Here's the video showing the car:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrDI5rOCqhc

Thanks for your help.
    2001 white Firebird (completely stock)<br /><br />2003 Civic LX sedan for my daily commute. 115 hp (Yes, pathetic, but gets me 36 mpg!)

Re: Help find a stolen purple 1991 Camaro RS

Good luck!
    Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
    1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
    1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
    2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

looks like the one sitting in my garage since last night!
      *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

anybody know what song is played in the video? pretty catchy.

I hope she finds her car, I'd go ballistic if that happened to me and know that the guy is driving around in it.
        1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
        1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
        1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
        2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

The stolen camaro was found yesterday, but it was beat on and stripped for parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Aeq41QPhrs

What a sad ending. I hope she rebuilds it. There's not too many 25th Anniversary Camaros left.

Thanks to everyone who kept an eye out for it.
          2001 white Firebird (completely stock)<br /><br />2003 Civic LX sedan for my daily commute. 115 hp (Yes, pathetic, but gets me 36 mpg!)

Comment

I would ****ing murder someone... the audacity of people really gets to me. A kid dented my car and I "accidentally" broke his nose... I can't even imagine. But I agree! Rebuild it. 3rd gens are sexy. Glad you found it? I think...

Comment

That's terrible!
              <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

Yeah thats what I'm afraid of... I need to get a security system for my '70. These are terribly easy to steal.

I hate hearing about these things. I agree with the statement of wanting to murder the person for that.
                -Jarred '70 Pontiac LeMans | '89 Firebird Formula 350

Comment

Originally posted by Docta View Post
                  I would ****ing murder someone... the audacity of people really gets to me. A kid dented my car and I "accidentally" broke his nose... I can't even imagine. But I agree! Rebuild it. 3rd gens are sexy. Glad you found it? I think...
                  It wasn't my car. I just heard about it on the local news but wanted to spread the info just in case anyone's seen it.

I would go crazy if someone stole my Firebird. If someone steals my Accord... meh, I'd just use the insurance money to buy another Firebird (2nd or 3rd gen).

Comment

Originally posted by crazygrrrl View Post
                    It wasn't my car. I just heard about it on the local news but wanted to spread the info just in case anyone's seen it.

I would go crazy if someone stole my Firebird. If someone steals my Accord... meh, I'd just use the insurance money to buy another Firebird (2nd or 3rd gen).
                    Well it is a Honda... but still people are appalling.

Comment

That really sucks!! It's been a long time since I heard of any older 'Maros getting stolen.
                      Just goes to show you, though, they are still attractive.

I'm with crazygrrrl, if my Lumina was stolen - S*!t happens.
                      If my ZR2 was stolen - I'd be severely pissed off.
                      If my Camaro was stolen - Hell hath no fury like an F-Body owner's scorn.
                      Last edited by ScottS4050; 03-30-2011, 01:19 AM. Reason: Strong language removed (not PG-13, sorry)

Comment

If my Camaro was stolen, I'd haggle with the insurance company until they cut a fair check.. then go out and buy an LS1.

If my Buick was stolen, I'd hire The A-Team.

Comment

Damn that sucks. Its impossible for anyone to steal any of my cars lol they're really loud and id hear them than its out with the mossburg 500!
                          #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X