My sister has a chance to be on the cover of fitness magazine....need a vote! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My sister has a chance to be on the cover of fitness magazine....need a vote!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sister has a chance to be on the cover of fitness magazine....need a vote!

http://photos.fitnessmagazine.com/fa...est/11/2011/19

That is today's link. The link gets changed everyday which also allows you to vote everyday. You can vote once per day on your computer, phone, tablet, ipad, ipad touch or whatever else you use to get online.

She is now #19 out of over 100+ registrants. I will update link each day. Thanks so much for your vote in advance!

Re: My sister has a chance to be on the cover of fitness magazine....need a vote!

Also, you don't have to enter ANY personal info.

Click Vote---->enter capcha----> click submit my vote and that's it!

Comment

Re: My sister has a chance to be on the cover of fitness magazine....need a vote!

Niko's sister has been replaced.
      sigpic
      1997 Camaro RS A4
      2006 Chevy Colorado
      2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

I voted for her. Any woman who can lose 35 pounds in 6 months and keep it off is amazing. Good luck to her.
        2001 white Firebird (completely stock)<br /><br />2003 Civic LX sedan for my daily commute. 115 hp (Yes, pathetic, but gets me 36 mpg!)

Comment

voted, and will vote again tomorrow. And good luck to her, hope she wins.

Comment

I would, err I mean I did, vote that is
            Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Done, Good Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Shodown View Post
                haha, tis true

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                Or this

Comment

I voted, when is she coming out to AZ? J/K LOL but really when?
                  08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                  96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

:drool:
                    *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

voted
                      Dave:
                      00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                      97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Shodown View Post

Niko sister who? LOL
                        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Thanks for all the votes. She placed 18 out of 189.

Comment

not bad!
                            Dave:
                            00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                            97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X