Droid app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Droid app

How great would it be to have a camarov6 forum app. I would use it all the time.

Re: Droid app

Tapatalk for Driod works with vBulletin but the board has to have it installed.

Comment

It would be great to have a BlackBerry app for it.. but I'm sure the friggin' thing wouldn't work like the rest of the BlackBerry apps.. or run very slow for that matter.

Curse you Blackberry!! :twak:

Comment

Originally posted by Jtels2593 View Post
        It would be great to have a BlackBerry app for it.. but I'm sure the friggin' thing wouldn't work like the rest of the BlackBerry apps.. or run very slow for that matter.

Curse you Blackberry!! :twak:
        Which berry do you have? Everything runs flawlessly on my berry....
        In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
        2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

GL with any of it actually happening.
          1995 Pontiac Firebird
          2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by 1997Canadian3.8 View Post
            Which berry do you have? Everything runs flawlessly on my berry....
            I now have the new Curve 3G through Sprint. Apps work faster while at work, but are quite slow at home.

I started off with the Curve 8330 which I had for about 6 months, then I purchased my friend Bill's Tour 9630. When my upgrade through Sprint came available, I sold the tour back to Sprint and got an EVO 4G. I had the EVO 4G for about a week and it drove me crazy, had all sorts of problems plus I did not like the touch screen, so I used their 30 day worry free police and traded it even for a new Bold. I had the Bold for about two week and my wife's pit bull ate it off of the coffee table. I got a replacement through Assurion Insurance and the phone would constantly drop calls and power itself off. I managed to ditch that phone and buy a new Curve 3G from eBay. I'm happy with the Curve 3G, it works great and I haven't had any issues other than BlackBerry not providing many cool apps and apps running slow from time to time.

My other problem is with Sprint. It seems that the Sprint Music Store is not available on the Bold, Torch and 3G. I have another 9 months left on my Contract and then I'm going back to Verizon.
            Last edited by Jtels2593; 03-06-2011, 02:32 PM.

Comment

i had the curve and i traded up for the samsung fascinate. I wanted to get the new iphone4 for verizon but decided i'll wait til the iphone 5 comes out in like 3 months but i might not now cause cause droid is a great os. and i recommend the fascinate.

Comment

hmm interesting. I had a curve 8330 and it was great but it was outdated. I bought a Bold 9000 which I LOVE. Best keyboard every put on a smart phone. I'm holding out with it until the Bold Touch comes out this year.

It does everything I need it to... Mind you I'm a tad bias being a shareholder in RIM LOL.
                In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
                2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Originally posted by 1997Canadian3.8 View Post
                  It does everything I need it to... Mind you I'm a tad bias being a shareholder in RIM LOL.
                  Curious if you know then, why does RIM have fewer apps than Droid phones? A lot of people are making the switch and soon I might be one of them.

RIM recently introducted the Amazon MP3 app which loads onto my phone, but users are unable to search for specific songs. It was supposed to be a solution for the lack of Sprint Music Store... but it turned out not be.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X