Homefront

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homefront

so who else is looking forward to this game? hopefully its something that can replace the o so ****ty black ops

Re: Homefront

i preordered it the other day, im not going to get my hopes to high though. last time i did that i wound up with the abortion that was the new Medal of Honor and was pissed.

everything i play for the next few months is just a hold over until battlefield 3 and forza 4 come out for me.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

Ive been hearing really bad things about it so far. Doesn't look like it will even be worth it IMO.

Comment

I just picked up Killzone3 this week! Badass. I'm just about finished the campaign.The graphics are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Screamin99 View Post
          Ive been hearing really bad things about it so far. Doesn't look like it will even be worth it IMO.
          idk i watched alot of the trailers and it seems good and i dont know how you can really screw up a fps with a background like homefront

Comment

It looks great.

Comment

i'm waiting for future soldier too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilspleen View Post
                idk i watched alot of the trailers and it seems good and i dont know how you can really screw up a fps with a background like homefront
                Have you not seen all the fail behind Call of Duty? I mean the game is good for around 4 months after release date and then by that time the game is filled with hackers and cheats. Not to mention all the various problems with the online features and the random in game glitches. Not to say I haven't played the game or had fun with it.. but the series was ruined after W@W IMO..

Ill wait to see the reviews before I make any more judgments on it.

Comment

Trailers mean nothing.
                  sigpic

Comment

got my copy, im enjoying it alot. graphics arent great, but the single player storyline is pretty damn good. mutliplayer is interesting.

its not going to take down battlefield or call of duty but its a good start for a new franchise. if they can build on it and work with a better graphics engine and work on the sound and some of the mechanics of the game the next one could be a top 3 FPS game.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                    Or this

Comment

Originally posted by Screamin99 View Post
                      Have you not seen all the fail behind Call of Duty? I mean the game is good for around 4 months after release date and then by that time the game is filled with hackers and cheats. Not to mention all the various problems with the online features and the random in game glitches. Not to say I haven't played the game or had fun with it.. but the series was ruined after W@W IMO..

Ill wait to see the reviews before I make any more judgments on it.
                      i dont know what youre playing but my black ops experience has been awesome. never had any issues with hackers or cheaters. plus i dominate at it :)

Follow me!
                      Or this

Comment

World at War > Modern Warfare 2 > Black Ops.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 > World at War even though I royally suck at it.

Anyone who plays BFBC2 on PC, my name is Wetbiker.

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
                          i dont know what youre playing but my black ops experience has been awesome. never had any issues with hackers or cheaters. plus i dominate at it :)
                          I love playing black opps, i have never had issues either. I think the campaign is awesome, but the multiplayer I still am not a fan of

Originally posted by bigairboarder44 View Post
                          nah nah,

Modern Warfare>Modern Warfare 2>Black Opps>World At War>......Wave Race 64
                          Robby
                          2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bigairboarder44 View Post

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 > World at War even though I royally suck at it.

Anyone who plays BFBC2 on PC, my name is Wetbiker.
                            i play bc2 on 360.

battlefield is by far the best of the best fps multiplayer games. only reason i havent played it lately is because nobody else has been on that i normally play with

Follow me!
                            Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X