Imported From Detroit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imported From Detroit

Out of all the SB commercials there were, this one had to be the best. Even if Chrysler has a bad rep, I can't argue their advertising right now. They did a damn good job on this, and representing what some see as a lost cause in this country, American auto manufacturing. I know there are alot of sellouts in this country when it comes to American made products. Most people are content buying their worthless junk from Wal-Mart without a second thought of what goes into making it, but I can say this.....out of all the **** I have bought that is American produced, I still have most if it here, in working order. Lot of the **** I see being made in China that I own, is either broken or has been replaced at some point. Hell, I'll even include Canadian made products as being American made (since Canada is our little economic ***** anyway).

Anyway, had to share, +1 for American manufacturing.:tup:
    1995 Pontiac Firebird
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Re: Imported From Detroit

whoa whoa whoa....did you just say something good about canada??...someones softing up...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Yes, he said you are our *****.

Comment

yaya...Im not even gunna start debating about why our dollars even with yours right now...etc etc etc...just remember whose bigger, and stronger...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Hell yes.
          sigpic
          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

eh, i thought it was a bit corny.

...just remember whose bigger, and stronger...
            just remember who built the A-bomb and has a hot head :p

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
              yaya...Im not even gunna start debating about why our dollars even with yours right now...etc etc etc...just remember whose bigger, and stronger...

La Big Mac?
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

100% agreed with Mogobs. Our economy is directly controlled by the American one.....

I loved the commercial, it really showed detroit. I loved the scene at the end when Eminem is walking into the Fox theatre. It was just so cool to be sitting at home and seeing these places that are like a 10 min drive from me advertised on such a large scale.

Bravo, Chrysler!
                In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
                2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

You assclowns know that Chrysler is owned by Fiat now, right? It's about as American as borscht.
                  <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Bird_Of_Prey View Post
                    You assclowns know that Chrysler is owned by Fiat now, right? It's about as American as borscht.
                    Hey assclown, they only bought 35% of Chrysler (so far).
                    In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
                    2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Whats wrong with walmart? ...
                      -Jarred '70 Pontiac LeMans | '89 Firebird Formula 350

Comment

20%, with the option to increase to 35% when 3 performance metrics are met. ROFLLOLz, the UAW has a 55% stake.
                        <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

The commercial was intense, but the 200 looks like a rebadged Sebring.

Commercial = Pass.
                          Car = Epic Fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Red&Black_Attack View Post
                            Whats wrong with walmart? ...
                            They're a parasitic company aimed at killing local small town competition by bringing shoddy Chinese made products to the American consumer too stupid and cheap to buy anything American. Wal-Mart is the end result of a capitalism when allowed to roam unchained, changing said capitalism into a corporate oligarchy. Good thing is that alot of people are seeing the company for what it is, and have been switching retailers here and there in the last couple years. Not to say I like Target, Kmart, or any other huge retailer either, but Wal-Mart has issues....
                            1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Originally posted by Jtels2593 View Post
                              The commercial was intense, but the 200 looks like a rebadged Sebring.

Commercial = Pass.
                              Car = Epic Fail.
                              Not even close.....
                              1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X