Dealing with neighbors...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealing with neighbors...

I'm about ready to flip the F out. I was woke up at 1230am to the sounds of a front end loader. I let it go for a bit, then around 110am, I went outside to see WTF was going on that required such a racket. This A-hole is out there plowing snow. Mind you, the snowpocalypse was nearly a week ago and the area that he had been plowing, was plowed the day after the heavy snowfall.

Let me throw a little back story in here. My 3 flat, backs up to a large condominum development. Probably around 100ish units. 100 of the biggest A-holes I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. I've been dealing with these jerks since my parents bought their 3 flat 10 years ago (my parents live 3 doors down from me). There are 9 3 flats on my block, and 15 single family residences on the other side. Parking is generally a nightmare, because the A-holes from the condos only get 1 spot with their condo. Being that I'm on a half block, there is barely enough street parking for people that actually live on my block.

Back to snowmageddon, the contractor for the condo development pushed all the snow out of their parking area up to the garages on our side. I don't have a garage yet at my place, I have a fenced in yard with a 5ft chain link fence around the perimeter. They piled 15ft of snow onto my fence. The fence collapsed under the weight. They pushed so much snow up against my neighbors garage that they bent the overhead door and shifted the garage off the foundation. They busted the gutters up on my parents garage. Easily over $20k in damages.

So I confront Mr. Front End Loader at 110am. He's less than cordial. I asked him what the hell he thought he was doing. He said he was doing me a favor by removing the snow from my driveway. My driveway was already cleared, by me. I told him to knock it off, since I have to work in the morning. He told me he would be out there all night! F-that. I called the non-emergency police #, which netted no result. I'm beyond pissed, because I know they are doing this because we're filing a claim against them for the damages. I'll clean this up a bit when I actually wake up. I only ended up getting about 2 hours of sleep last night.
    <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Re: Dealing with neighbors...

Rent a front end loader and push the snow back over to their parking lot.

Comment

Just sue the piss out of them , then make some money and put it into your Camaro , that will make you feel better.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by Jtels2593 View Post
        this is a great idea.
        <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
          Just sue the piss out of them , then make some money and put it into your Camaro , that will make you feel better.
          Pretty sure Steve nailed it .

Seriously though, that's the third strike, there are courts for reasons like this.
          In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
          2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Tell him to push that **** to Harlem, dumbasses. I agree, there already was no parking to be had by you, by the time the snow showed up, there couldn't have been anywhere to put the snow, cars, and whatever else. But at 1am, he could have easily been pushing that **** north of the building on Harlem Ave.
            1995 Pontiac Firebird
            2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

My other idea had to do with a glock 21 and a AK 47 but I don't know your gun laws. LOL J/K of course, maybe.......
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Deal with it legally. Hit those schmucks in their wallets.
                sigpic

Comment

At least your not dealing with freeloaders who won't get off their *** and get a damn job.:mad:

That and dogs that are left outside 24/7 barking even during below zero weather.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtels2593 View Post
                    excellent :tup: i was thinking the same thing lol

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                    Or this

Comment

Two of my neighbours are in a feud right now. Its ridiculous. My neighbour that owns a fencing company, picked up leaves that blew over from next door, put them in his company owned trailer, backed it up his next-door neighbours' driveway and dumped it.

He then mailed him a bill for the service with his companies header on it.

Talk about a Pr!ck.
                      In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
                      2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Originally posted by 1997Canadian3.8 View Post
                        Two of my neighbours are in a feud right now. Its ridiculous. My neighbour that owns a fencing company, picked up leaves that blew over from next door, put them in his company owned trailer, backed it up his next-door neighbours' driveway and dumped it.

Talk about a Pr!ck.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Talk about a Pr!ck.
                          Id put it on the stack of bills I have now that come from people never to get paid by me either.
                          1995 Pontiac Firebird
                          2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Talk about a Pr!ck.
                            Love it!

I second giving the snow back, and Id take it a bit further and take out a fence and a garage door...
                            sigpic
                            98 Camaro 3.8 M5 Y87 | 99 Camaro LS1 Z28 T56

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X