Radio Shows, Houston Ice & Major Fail - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radio Shows, Houston Ice & Major Fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio Shows, Houston Ice & Major Fail

So my coworker crashed his car on the way to work today while calling into a radio show to complain about the ice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5O9ama6KQk

The picture isn't the real truck he drives, but it's the same kind of truck. We got the audio clip from the show, but no pictures of his actual truck yet. It's supposed to be pretty bad. He walked away from it unharmed thankfully.
    sigpic

Re: Radio Shows, Houston Ice & Major Fail

Maybe that wouldn't have happened if he was paying attention to the road
    Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
    1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
    1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
    2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

Eh people in Houston just don't understand what to do on ice/snow other than stay home lol. It was like a ghost town today. Really there were only patches of ice on the bridges... just go slow, don't cross your arms when u steer and don't slam gas/brakes. I did it in my Camaro on summer slick tires today for gods sake (second car was at office)...
      sigpic

Comment

i just got a chatroom flashback ofsomeone needing to hide in thier closet from the cops..... good times

good to hear your friend all right
        1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
        94 comero 3.4

Comment

hahaa, thank you. That was a good laugh, this has been a reallly ****ty week and it's not even over yet.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Yep, it wasnt all that bad in Houston. The people are just not used to this type of weather and drive like they normally drive. I even see people drive normally when its pouring rain lol.

Glad he's ok though, wonder what the radio host was thinking when he heard that.
            1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
            1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
            1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
            2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

People kill me... I got back from a 700 mile trip in my Camaro yesterday. I think 600+ miles of it were solid ice. Highway speeds the whole way. I dunno, maybe since I learned how to drive in a 89 Silverado. 2x4, I have a diffeent respect for ice. Or living in Colorado might help... but still, I've got a friend down there and she's been too scared to leave home for most of a week.
              Glad your buddy is okay though.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X