anyone else enjoying the ice storms? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone else enjoying the ice storms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: anyone else enjoying the ice storms?

ahhhhh loving the 90+ degree sunny weather over here in Vietnam. Did anyone see the front page of Jalopnik with that picture of lake shore drive in the chicago blizzard? holy ****
    Robby
    2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
    sigpic

Comment

I'll post my pics up soon. Mother f-ers.
      <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

17 hrs without power, 20" of snowfall, insane wind gusts and -10* temps here
        *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

"Anyone else enjoying the ice storms?".... I am! We were supposed to get 1/4" of ice overnight for Wednesday but instead we got hit with a bit of a heat spell. Granted my driveway is in a flood plane... okay this might not work out so well....

Originally posted by RPDRed6 View Post
          ahhhhh loving the 90+ degree sunny weather over here in Vietnam.
          I'm assuming you wake up every morning with your alarm set to Robin Williams yelling "GOOOOOOD MORNING VIET-NAM!"
          sigpic

Comment

We've had a nice heat wave here in Fargo. Yesterday it was in the negative 20s without the windchill, today was +20s and tomorrow its supposed to be 30! Thats 50 degrees difference in 2 days! Almost time to bust out the shorts!!

You guys can keep the snow though, anymore snow in Fargo and the city will be all underwater this spring during our annual flooding.
            -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

I swear I'm about to buy a Flamethrower! I"M SICK OF THIS ****ING ****!!!!!!

Comment

A forecasted 'light dusting' toward the end of the week turned out another 4" on top of the icy slush on the roads. I got to spend two hours in the 15* weather trying to rig up a fallen caliper. A nice drive to War Eagle resulted in two missing caliper bolts and a careful drive back minus one rotor and caliper in the rear. Low gear engine braking ftw.
                '99 Camaro
                '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
                '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

Originally posted by pace2006 View Post
                  A forecasted 'light dusting' toward the end of the week turned out another 4" on top of the icy slush on the roads. I got to spend two hours in the 15* weather trying to rig up a fallen caliper. A nice drive to War Eagle resulted in two missing caliper bolts and a careful drive back minus one rotor and caliper in the rear. Low gear engine braking ftw.
                  pfft...piece two motors together in the negatives, when its sooo cold you split your knuckles everytime you slip off the wrench...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                  1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Having a great weekend out here, got into the 60's today, clear and sunny :)

Comment

Damn I moved 5 hours north... and its still like 50 degrees out, been a little rainy but not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
                        pfft...piece two motors together in the negatives, when its sooo cold you split your knuckles everytime you slip off the wrench...
                        That's what a heated garage is for. :P
                        '99 Camaro
                        '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
                        '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
                          Wear gloves fool.
                          1995 Pontiac Firebird
                          2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

**ATTN. FLORIDIANS** News reports indicate that the State of Florida could be sunned-in for the next several days. Residents have been urged to hunker down at your nearest beach/tiki bar for further info. Use extreme caution when braving this blizzard of sunshine, preferably SPF30. We are asking our friends and relatives to the NORTH to please keep us in their thoughts as we deal with 2 feet buried in the sand!
                            I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
                            CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
                            FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th View Post
                              Wear gloves fool.
                              I wear latex, but thats about it...anything other than that and I cant feel the bolts.

I finally got it into the garage the other day...did the entire teardown in the driveway in the freezing cold though lol...garage isnt much better...no heat, but I might be able to nab a propane heater...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                              1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X