X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is America!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGSN7...layer_embedded
    lmao
    Last edited by unvmyrs; 02-01-2011, 09:37 PM.
    #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Re: This is America!

"Drink it ya *******"
    1995 Pontiac Firebird
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

This shyt is funny yo
      #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

I can do nothing but shake my head...no wonder people think were stupid in the south, the stupidest and most hick people around just so happen to be the ones who are dumb enough to post stupid stuff like that. It is funny though and in defense of the beer I have tried it and it is quite good actually. It has a unique and smooth flavor not to mention 12.something % alcohol content so it takes less to get the job done ;)

Comment

PBR, hell yea. you better drink it you *******

Comment

Originally posted by Swindez95 View Post
            I can do nothing but shake my head...no wonder people think were stupid in the south, the stupidest and most hick people around just so happen to be the ones who are dumb enough to post stupid stuff like that. It is funny though and in defense of the beer I have tried it and it is quite good actually. It has a unique and smooth flavor not to mention 12.something % alcohol content so it takes less to get the job done ;)
            Nothing personal, but this is the tip of the iceberg.
            1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th View Post
              Nothing personal, but this is the tip of the iceberg.
              which iceberg?
              Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
              1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
              1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
              2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

Originally posted by ACiFiC View Post
                which iceberg?
                The one that sunk the Confederate Nation.
                1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Ah its alright, im proud of my southern heritage :) I just dont like it when all southerners are stereotyped as being redneck hicks who still drive around 80's model camaros and have mullets, granted there are a few of them around still, where I live there is a couple anyway.

Comment

You're Joe meteorite... and I'm Joe Dirt!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Swindez95 View Post
                      It has a unique and smooth flavor not to mention 12.something % alcohol content so it takes less to get the job done ;)
                      Yeah... it's not anywhere near 12% ... maybe 5? My local watering hole has the 12oz cans for $1 each... I drink them pretty often when I'm poor.... which is often... lol

They're not awful, but there are a lot better beers to choose from.

BTW- hanging in my room-
                      Attached Files
                      -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

Hmm it has been nearly 3 years since I have had any and I remember back then noticing the 12% alcohol content, they might have changed it recently however to match other brands of beer.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                          New Owner!
                          by LETZRIDE
                          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                          21 hours ago
                        • ssms5411
                          Little work today
                          by ssms5411
                          Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                          2 weeks ago
                        • LETZRIDE
                          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                          02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X