Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The squeaky wheel gets the oil...

This is a continuation of my past thread "damn sony.,.."
    After duking it out with them, having to send my ps3 back to them two times immediately after I got it, they offered me 2 brand new games as compensation. They also had my ps3 sent to a "special" department with their "highest, top techs"... I guess being pissed off at a company can get you somewhere now. They sent me 2 games of my choice. "Uncharted 2: Game of the Year Edition", and "Gran Turismo 5". They FINALLY got my ps3 back to me for the final time, completely rebuilt from the ground up, upgraded my hard drive from 60 to 320, and included a full move bundle for free. How about that? :)
    #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Re: The squeaky wheel gets the oil...

congrats!....but does it actually work this time? hhaa

Comment

Wow you must have given them hell!
      sigpic
      98 Camaro 3.8 M5 Y87 | 99 Camaro LS1 Z28 T56

Comment

Wow!! thats awesome!...was that the old model ps3?

Comment

The model is cecha01.
          The first time I had to send it right back I asked them if they could overnight me a box and they said "no sir our policy is..." and I said "well sir MY policy is to get what I pay for promptly and with out damage." And that's when they offered the 1 game. Then it was cake from there... just a lot of waiting. Oh and they did end.up overnighting it too. :)
          #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

add me on psn, rawwrb
            Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
            1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
            1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
            2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
              New Owner!
              by LETZRIDE
              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
              16 hours ago
            • ssms5411
              Little work today
              by ssms5411
              Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
              2 weeks ago
            • LETZRIDE
              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
              02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X