X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I love GM!!!!

Originally posted by flamingchicken View Post
    i love you...

wait..uh...i mean i like vws more than anything too...
    You should meet my friend. He's got 30+ old beetles in his yard. The guy drives a VW bus ffs...

Jeez man.. my old beater 89 Silverado has less rust...

Comment

I got your fix...
      Dave:
      00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
      97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Yea thats covered under the 3 yr / 36k warranty.

But still is unacceptable that its rusting so soon, Id be pissed too
        *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Far as I'm concerned all new cars/trucks suck these days, quality wise.

I'll probably never buy a new car/truck if car companies cant step up and make every dollar well spent. There waay too expensive these days to be doing sh1t like that.
          -Jarred '70 Pontiac LeMans | '89 Firebird Formula 350

Comment

up till the present year model, gm vehicles have gotten bad reviews quality wise from both edmunds and consumer research.
            Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

I have a '10 Silverado with about 10k on it now I haven't had rust yet but both the front and rear bowties are no longer gold, they corroded. No big deal really but I would like to have the truck for a year before cosmetic stuff starts to go. I will have to keep an eye on my bumper though now.

Comment

Originally posted by Savorybacon View Post
                I have a '10 Silverado with about 10k on it now I haven't had rust yet but both the front and rear bowties are no longer gold, they corroded.
                I had a trailblazer that the gold bowtie emplems did the same thing.. It looks like water got between the plastic cover and the emblem and corroded, Looked like hell.

It was about a year old when that happened as well.
                *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                  New Owner!
                  by LETZRIDE
                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                  8 hours ago
                • ssms5411
                  Little work today
                  by ssms5411
                  Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                  2 weeks ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                  02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X