Thought these local craigslist ads were amusing.. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thought these local craigslist ads were amusing..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought these local craigslist ads were amusing..

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ctd/2102315621.html

4th gen with a '57 Chevy body kit. But thats not all... check out the price and who's selling it...

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cto/2109908941.html

It's a Z28 V6. He wants to trade, but not for a junk car.. "dumbass".

I am always amazed at the piles of crap people are willing to trade on craigslist, but they expect a extremely nice car in return.

Re: Thought these local craigslist ads were amusing..

Gross and more gross! Im not sure if I hate the post more or the non existant punctuations...

Still better than those ads that say:
    Its a car
    Its for sale
    call for more info
    sigpic
    98 Camaro 3.8 M5 Y87 | 99 Camaro LS1 Z28 T56

Comment

I couldn't even finish reading the second one.
      -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

i cant believe that black one is still around, i still remember the first idiot that owned it years ago. that thing is a ****ing bucket like you cant imagine. it received countless beatings from me back in the day

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

I've never heard of a Z28 V6

Comment

Originally posted by bigairboarder44 View Post
            I've never heard of a Z28 V6
            You haven't??? We'll he has one. It's 1 of 1 in the entire world. This is a rare opportunity to own it. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
              i cant believe that black one is still around, i still remember the first idiot that owned it years ago. that thing is a ****ing bucket like you cant imagine. it received countless beatings from me back in the day
              It's a molested 90's Camaro with a salvage title, but he stresses that he doesn't want to trade for your piece of s**t.

I wonder if people are actually that dumb?

trade my '00 Camero, black clean! lol 120 thousand leaks oil needs work an exhaust 4 da follwing - newer chryler 300, charger, impalas anytin donk or sumthin 4x4 - don waste my time wit your junk. dis car a nice car and i want a nice car inreturn - call lil peter @ 555-718-8074 no emails cuz i dont check dem anyway

Comment

i love how in the second one under "the good" one of the things listed is one small rip in the drivers seat
                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                  New Owner!
                  by LETZRIDE
                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                  4 days ago
                • ssms5411
                  Little work today
                  by ssms5411
                  Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                  2 weeks ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                  02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X