Guess I'll introduce myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess I'll introduce myself

The names Jarred. I'm apart of some other forums.

I have 2 cars, '96 Firebird V6, bolt-Ons, system and some other goodies. Also have a project '89 Formula 350 I'll be working on soon.

Pics:

-Jarred '70 Pontiac LeMans | '89 Firebird Formula 350

Re: Guess I'll introduce myself

Welcome, you can find basically anything you need here. Nice looking bird too!

:wavey:

Comment

Thank you. :)

More pics:

Dont mind the plates I've changed them since the daytime pics were taken.

I'm in the middle of getting a custom billet grill for the holes in the nose, had to buy the nose from someone who had a turbo car and gutted a bunch of the nose out for fitment.

Cars been in a fender bender and lucky me I got everything replaced cheap.
      Nose, fender and rear bumper cover for only 35$ and an hour drive.
      Last edited by Red&Black_Attack; 09-14-2010, 04:53 PM.

Comment

welcome!!! diggin the head unit with the pic:tup:

Comment

96greenmachine?
          sigpic
          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

love the paint and the corsa clone tips :tup: baller approved.

definitely begging for dark tint and continued niteshades on the third brake and honeycombs **hint hint**
            pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
            gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Nice car. Welcome to the forums. Good to see more mid-western folks around here. I'm guessing your close to T.M.S. or Decatur raceway?

I ate a bowl of fail this morning.
              Quarter Million Mile Club

Comment

Originally posted by BallerMaro13 View Post
                definitely begging for dark tint and continued niteshades on the third brake and honeycombs **hint hint**
                *dives into thread to intercept comment* NOOOOOOOOOOOO! The honeycomb taillights are the most unique part of a firebird's back end! Please don't black it out X_X

Anyway, you have a very sexy firebird! Despite what others on this forum may say, red it the ONLY color a 4th gen firebird should be :burn:
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Heywood View Post

Despite what others on this forum may say, red it the ONLY color a 4th gen firebird should be
                  word.
                  Dave:
                  00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                  97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by adrummer02L78 View Post
                    welcome!!! diggin the head unit with the pic
                    It plays Dvd's. That was a movie. :)
                    Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky View Post
                    96greenmachine?
                    Yeah. But alot has changed obviously and so have I. That was a long time ago.

I think Wes is gonna let me stick around. Mod willing of course.

Originally posted by 3800SoloWing View Post
                    Nice car. Welcome to the forums. Good to see more mid-western folks around here. I'm guessing your close to T.M.S. or Decatur raceway?
                    I'm located by Texas Motorplex, the drag strip. Texas Motor Speedway is in ft worth/decatur area, lol. 2 different places. :P

I'm in Red Oak but its close to Ennis by the track, yay me, lol.

Originally posted by BallerMaro13 View Post
                    love the paint and the corsa clone tips :tup: baller approved.

Yeah blacking out honeycombs really isnt a good idea. They can be dark as it is as far as light output, lol.

The 3rd brake light is already black so I dont really wanna mess it up with tint or vht.

Originally posted by Heywood View Post
                    *dives into thread to intercept comment* NOOOOOOOOOOOO! The honeycomb taillights are the most unique part of a firebird's back end! Please don't black it out X_X

Anyway, you have a very sexy firebird! Despite what others on this forum may say, red it the ONLY color a 4th gen firebird should be
                    Thanks for the kind words, guys. :)

Comment

Well it's looking good anyway. I still don't understand why you ditched the black, but the red looks nice as well. And those wheels really go well on that car.
                      sigpic
                      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Well it's looking good anyway. I still don't understand why you ditched the black, but the red looks nice as well. And those wheels really go well on that car.
                        I wasnt diggin how hard it was to keep clean mainly. It had already gotten swirl marks and were very noticible.

This Red's another story, I dont have to wash it nearly as much and makes swirls and dirt not show up so much.

Also, Viper Red was the color of my 1st car, top was black so I went with the scheme I have now.
                        Guess Dan's old red car, that I missed out on buying got me wanting this scheme, too. :D

Comment

I hear ya. My pewter Buick is the easiest thing in the world to keep looking clean, and even though I'm sure it has 1000x as many swirl marks as the Camaro, you can't see them and it looks perfect with just a quick wash. Black and pewter are pretty much polar opposites when it comes to care.
                          sigpic
                          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

I hear ya. My pewter Buick is the easiest thing in the world to keep looking clean, and even though I'm sure it has 1000x as many swirl marks as the Camaro, you can't see them and it looks perfect with just a quick wash. Black and pewter are pretty much polar opposites when it comes to care.
                            You got that right. Only car I'd have black now is it were a garage car that never saw rain/dirt/grime.

I'll admit, black is by far the best color for any hot rod/muscle/sports car though. If I had a garage of my own, I probably woulda stuck with black.

Comment

pretty clean firebird....u have the wrong wheels on it tho :p

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X