Caving in-LS1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caving in-LS1

Loooking at a 02' LS1 white/black top , Auto ,115,000 miles , 2.73 gears , $4500 , will be looking at it tonight. Wish me luck. This will give me something to drive while I get the 3.8 all together and put the turbo on. I plan on putting on doing headers and 3" exhaust and lid for the LS1 also lowering springs and shocks, I also have Hptuners for all 02' LS1's so I will be able to tune it, once I put a O2 bung in the exhaust. I'm turning to the dark side, he has a Nitrous Express KIt too! For sale that is LOL J/K no juice, its a DD. He said he went 13.8 at 108MPH when he had it at the track with crappy tires. I have a spare set of chrome ZR1's I will be putting on it. He also said it was a ex-highway patrol car, bad things were it needs the headlights restored since their hazed and needs rear brake pads.
    Last edited by ssms5411; 09-14-2010, 04:33 PM.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Re: Caving in-LS1

Hurry up and buy it. I'll e-stalk you if you don't.
    <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Bird_Of_Prey View Post
      Hurry up and buy it. I'll e-stalk you if you don't.
      Nice price don't you think? I have a spare torsen diff. and 3.42's also. But I want to finish the 3.8 first and if I get the Ls1 I will boost the 3.8 to 15-18 PSi to see how much I can get out of it.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Do it! Seems like a lot of people are getting LS1's. I want to get another bird and turbo it later though just for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by bigairboarder44 View Post
          Do it! Seems like a lot of people are getting LS1's. I want to get another bird and turbo it later though just for fun.
          Most likely I will , he called me back and I guess he wants to set it up for Sat. after he gets off work at noon, so thats fine with me, no rush. I figure if I blow up the 3.8 or something I can move my suspension, rear over and interior to the LS1 and then turbo it. LOL

Comment

Seems that LS1's are about half the price used on the west coast compared to the east coast. That car would be $8,000 + here.. nice deal.

Comment

Depends on the condtion and details here. High mileage ls1's can be had for about 4-6k$ and low mileage cars tend to be 6-10k$, mint condition.

BUT T/A's and ls1 Firebirds are another story. Mint T/A's are sometimes double. Lol.
              -Jarred '70 Pontiac LeMans | '89 Firebird Formula 350

Comment

KKB is $8000 here , he wants to get rid of it so he can get back to turboing hondas. LOL Thats wht he told me, I don't care I'll have my Hptuners with me and my scanner so I'll chek it out.

Comment

I'm looking at upgrading to an LS1 right now, but all of the local cars within 100 miles are convertibles, have high miles, modded to hell and back or been sitting in someones garage accumulating a total of 400 miles since new with a $25,000 price tag.

This adventure has forced me look at another one of my favorite cars.. the 5th gen Prelude. We're already half of a Honda family right now so why not.

Comment

I almost had a Camaro with 87,000 miles for $5000 about 3 weeks ago. Missed by 30 mins.

Comment

man yall need to stop.. ive been so tempted to go LS1 too :-/
                      sigpic

Comment

You probably said it somewhere, but is this a camaro or a bird? Either way, I'm pretty jealous. I can't wait to graduate so I can finally buy me a camaro again, but no 6 for me if I do.
                        -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

02' Camaro white with blacktop, wish it was a T-top but its just a painted blak top, ex highway partrol car 115,000 miles so , miles were changed reg. and alot of highway driving of course, might do a compression test while I'm there if I remember to bring my kit, let my dad do it, HAHA and with a 2.73 rear it should have been beaten up too much, KBB was $7500 buyiing it for $4500 , might talk him down a few hundred. LOL

Comment

Best of lucky, take pictures
                            Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
                            1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
                            1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
                            2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                              02' Camaro white with blacktop, wish it was a T-top but its just a painted blak top, ex highway partrol car 115,000 miles so , miles were changed reg. and alot of highway driving of course, might do a compression test while I'm there if I remember to bring my kit, let my dad do it, HAHA and with a 2.73 rear it should have been beaten up too much, KBB was $7500 buyiing it for $4500 , might talk him down a few hundred. LOL
                              Those B4C's were rode hard and hung up wet to dry. You know them damn cops ran the hell out of those cars.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X