Just saw Resident Evil 4 and Pirahna's in 3D - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just saw Resident Evil 4 and Pirahna's in 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw Resident Evil 4 and Pirahna's in 3D

Yup.... saw both of them in 3D.

I saw Pirahna's 3D a couple weeks ago. I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed it start to finish! Now, I'm not saying it is a great movie. It is a perfect 80's sci-fi monster movie with lots of hot ladies, cheesy monsters... and bewbies!

The story was decent. 3d was good.... not great but good. Bewbies n naked women in 3D is fantastic..... but male junk is not fantastic in 3D.... unless you like that stuff.

I'm a serious movie buff and love old sci fi/ monster movies so this was really up my alley - I would strongly reccomend it.

On to Resident Evil Afterlife 3D

I saw it today. As I understand, this is the second movie to date to use James Cameron's 3D camera system used in Avatar.

The 3D effects were very impressive..... it was constant throughout the entire movie. Milla is as always a hottie. After that..... there isn't much else good in it. Sure... there's some zombies and good fight scene's..... but this was the weakest Resident Evil movie to date.

If you want a good 3D experience then go see it... but after that... wait till it comes out on DVD
    Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
    nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
    2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
    2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Re: Just saw Resident Evil 4 and Pirahna's in 3D

I think I'll pass on those two. I'll check out the resident evil movie when it comes out on dvd and but pass on Pirahna completely. Next movie I'll be going to in the theaters will be Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps. I loved the first one, so I'm pretty excited to see this one. If you haven't seen the first Wall Street movie I highly recommend it.
    -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

3D gives me headache, probably because I wear glasses. I might check it out next weekend.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

just saw RE4 today. yea i think it sucked. That umbrella guy looked cool though reminded me of duke nukem for some reason lol. The first two were definitely the best ones. Just too much slow motion and didnt compare to the other ones.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X