Who's your internet provider?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's your internet provider?

I've been thinking of switching from ATT. For the past couple of weeks my internet has been getting slower and slower and i can't seem to download anything. When I try contacting them I get someone from India (who claims to be base in Texas) and they are of no help at all. Basically they want me to upgrade, which would cost me 5 bucks more a month.

I am currently at my parents' place and their provider is ATT too and it is almost as slow as mine. I thought it was just my computer.

So who should I try and how much do they charge?

I have a budget of 30 bucks a month.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Re: Who's your internet provider?

I have at&t dsl here and it sucks. $39 a month for changing speeds and random disconnections. Currently looking at finding something else around the same price.

I did have Cox hi speed internet in the old place and it was $40 a month for 10mb/sec which wasn't too bad. Service was a lot more consistent and never a problem with it. Too bad they want more than that for that same package now.
    '99 Camaro
    '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
    '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

Comcast! It's hella fast. One second while I speed test it now... brb.

Here:
      Attached Files

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Comcrap:poke:

Comment

I've got Bright House. They have 3 plans, a 5, 10 and 20 MB plan, I've got the 10 for I think $40 per month.
          Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

We have RoadRunner through Time Warner Cable. We pay right around $100/mo for internet, cable and the home phone bundle.

My parents live in the country not far from Cincinnati. For the longest time all they could get was dial-up until a few years ago. They had WildBlue satellite internet through Dish Network and it sucked. Everytime it would rain or be windy outside the internet would go down. They recently switched to something similar to Comcast I believe.

Comment

comcast, very fast!

Comment

I use Earthlink high speed DSL (6 MB/sec). They're kind of expensive... $40/month but they're fast and reliable. I haven't had any problems with the service.
                2001 white Firebird (completely stock)<br /><br />2003 Civic LX sedan for my daily commute. 115 hp (Yes, pathetic, but gets me 36 mpg!)

Comment

We use Verizon FiOS (internet, wireless, home phone, TV). Its great, but pretty damn expensive.
                  2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                  2006 S60- Sold
                  2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

I use Qwest with MSN. Bundle package but use AOL ,LOL MSN pissed me off so I just joined AOL.
                    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

comcast

Comment

Whats the service that uses a satilite? I see on T.V. that goes anywhere, how much is their service a month anyone know? Thanks
                        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I decided to go with Time Warner for 29.95 a month. Thanks for the input guys.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

I work for Comcast....Used to work for Time Warner too. Same stuff, its cable. With Docsis 3.0 you can get upwards of 60 meg down..if its in your area.Good stuff :tup:

Comment

comcast!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X