Towing my Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Towing my Car

Took my car to the garage the other day to start working on it. Here are some pics I got.

Last edited by elkindw; 09-05-2010, 09:25 PM.

Re: Towing my Car

That's a nice truck. What was wrong with the camaro?

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Cars leaking coolant into the cylinders. Working on an official diagnosis now. If you got any ideas with that check out my post in the advanced engine section. The truck is my roommates, and it is nice. I couldnt even tell my car was back there. I think my car is quicker behind that truck than on its own. I guess thats what happens when you have over 800lb.ft. of torque. thanks to a chip. lol.

Comment

I like the ZR1 rims with the green paint. Looks nice and I hope you get it fixed!

Comment

Originally posted by Jtels2593 View Post
          I like the ZR1 rims with the green paint. Looks nice and I hope you get it fixed!

Can't go wrong with ZR1 rims , good on any color. LOL
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Thanks guys for the comments.

Comment

lol at the hillbilly engineering going on with the ramps under the truck. guess that's one way to tip a trailer.
              <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X