Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bugatti Veyron SS

Originally posted by Jtels2593 View Post
    I'll supply the popcorn and those of us who would be too afraid would watch you have fun Vanbibber.. :wavey:

The fastest I have ever been in a vehicle was my '96 Z28. I climbed to almost 130 on I-275 coming from Lawrenceburg and that was enough for me. Never again.. speaking of which, I haven't had my V6 over 85 MPH.

Safety first! :D
    Safety is good... but I have a feeling most of us are probably guilty of having gone too fast :). The fastest I've been is in an M5 at about 280km/h which is 170 or so, i thought they were limited to 150 but I guess this one was not a stock flash. I wasn't driving it though. Supposedly it would go faster if there weren't two people and the sub was out of the trunk. It was pretty insane to be going that fast on a public street and I can't imagine anyone seriously finding somewhere to do 250+. There are probably only a few places in the world you can actually achieve 250+ top speeds. You need a lot of tarmac.
    sigpic

Comment

We all like speed........had the wifes Grand Prix GXP up to 110, and on my bike( Suzuki SV1000S ) saw an indicated 168 on the speedo. With the speedo error, was probably more like 145 or so..........

Comment

Ive actually had the privilege of seeing a Veyron in person a bunch of times. this is one of those rare cars that you honestly do have to see in person to truly gain an appreciation for one. It just LOOKS fast and expensive, not only that but they are unbelievably low to the ground and wide as hell. From behind it looks like a bat or something getting ready to take off. Im about 6'1 maybe 6'2 and heres a pic just to show you how low they are

Robby
        2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
        sigpic

Comment

I too have been within 10 feet of a Veyron, this was Spring 2007

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-a...39851_8827.jpg

**you cant tell but to the drivers side of the Veyron is a Spyker C8 and to the passenger side is a 2008 Bentley Brooklands (BRAND new at the time)

also in the dealership, Saleen S7, Phantoms, Murcielagos, Diablos, Gallardos, Ferraris EVERYWHERE..it was a great day

ps. the Veyron SS does 267 MPH and did a 1:16.8 lap time on the Top Gear Track, makin it the fastest car ever to go around it :eek::rock:

i just cant believe its faster than all the "race" cars that arent meant for the track....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X