I'm better than you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm better than you!

I stopped at Marathon on my way home to fill-up. I drove the Camaro today because my wife has the Buick until we find her another car. I pulled up next to the pump and seen a plastic bag covering the nozzle, so I decided to pull forward and turn my car around to use the pump in the next lane. As I'm doing this, three kids were standing next to a 90's GT Mustang. I noticed them watching me pull my car around to the pump. As I was walking inside to pre-pay, they were already in the car, started it up and revved the engine at me while starring me down. It startled me and I did jump back a step. As they pulled away (squeeling tires and throwing up gravel dust), someone yelled out from the car, "Your car sucks..." followed by a three letter word that starts with an F and ends with a G.

Between this and a incident at UDF last month with the crotch rocket d-bag asking me to race, I am really beginning to wonder wtf is wrong with people? Just because someone drives a V6 sports car does not mean I couldn't afford a V8, couldn't afford the insurance, couldn't handle the power, think my V6 Camaro is SUPER DUPER FAST and love street racing! It seems that in their mind, if you drive a V6 sports car that came with an optional V8.. something is wrong with you, your not smart about cars and your a ****y. I bought the car for fuel mileage and daily driving because at the time I did not care in the least about owning another V8. Normally I don't care about what anyone thinks, especially a bunch of kids who will probably wrap that car around a telephone pole anyway.. but the comments and confrontations are annoying and maybe, just maybe, all I want to do is drive my super awesome rocket V6 from point A to point B safely.

Sorry, I just had to vent. I'm over it.

Re: I'm better than you!

buy a v8

\/\/\/\/
    paging silverbird to cry me a river for this comment LOL :stp:
    Last edited by vanbibber; 08-30-2010, 07:41 PM.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

I don't get guys doing that to me , they have looked at my car and since it has a SS hood and spoiler and pretty much straight through exhaust it sounds like a V8. Plus I'm 6'4" and 290LBS , so 3 guys would have their @ss kicked by a disabled person in no time. Or shot since I carry my Glock 9mm concealed now, LOL. I think it just kids these days with no respect and like to talk trash until someone beats the crap out of them real bad , then it might set them sraight. I would just blow them off, their stupid little kids.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

And 3 guys crammed into a 5.0 Foxbod isn't gay... Hmmm.

I'd tell Vanilla Ice that the 80s wants him back.
        '99 Camaro
        '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
        '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

5.0 is crap anyways and they have complexes because its a mustang and not a camaro..... and besides that some people are just stupid

Comment

5.0s are crap? guess i better tell my buddy to scrap his 600rwhp foxbody then

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

we can beat a stock 5.0 any dayi beat one with gears and a full exhuast

Comment

That's how lots of people are. You have to ignore those douche bags and stay happy about your vehicle choice.

Comment

Ignore them, they're kids and nothing more. If it bothers you that much, save up and get a different car if you want.
                  sigpic

Comment

sounds like the typical 17 YO here. Sad, i raced a purple fox body at edgewater and beat it in my stang a week after I got it. I'm not even gonna post my numbers bc they were so bad lol.

Jtels, you should join up on cincystreetscene and come meet some fo the guys. We dont have a bunch of fags trying to light up against minivans at every stop light, like lots o peeps on CSR do.

I just want to warn you to never sell anything on there. Guys are some vultures when it comes to telling u what u shouuld sell it for rofl
                    Car expresses who you are. If you have a ****ty car, you must be a ****ty person;)<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979</a>

Comment

I just tell them it's a V6 and that usually breaks into a conversation. It usually end ups in good term.

I drove my friends 89 5.0 with an automatic and that thing is slow. 89 GTA is way faster.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Like smss said, he's 6'4 and 290lbs. I wouldn't talk sh** to you either!!:bowdown:

My problem.. I am 5'7, 170lbs and constantly get asked if anyone has ever told me that I look like Charlie Sheen.

v6motorhead, thanks for the invite and I will check it out later when I'm at work. Speaking of Edgewater, the BP that this incident happened at was at the Miamitown exit.

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
                          5.0s are crap? guess i better tell my buddy to scrap his 600rwhp foxbody then
                          *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Roger,w hen are you heading up to kilkare again? I wanna run my car before I add my next mod ;D
                            Car expresses who you are. If you have a ****ty car, you must be a ****ty person;)<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979</a>

Comment

I would have jumped back in my car and caught up to em and ask "what did you say to me?"

10 bucks they would clam up.
                              Dave:
                              00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                              97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X