Need your opinon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need your opinon

I'm thinking about lifting my Jeep, but I want everyones opinion on this 4 inch lift. Do you think 4 inches is too much??

http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums...d.php?t=528158
    1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Re: Need your opinon

4" Is good, but what tires do you plan on going with?

a 4" lift with stock tires is gonna look pretty weird, so Id hope you plan on going with a 33" tire
    *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

I was thinking 33's. Something that will help with the snow and mud. Since I seem to get stuck somewhere where I should be every spring.
      1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98 View Post
        4" Is good, but what tires do you plan on going with?

a 4" lift with stock tires is gonna look pretty weird, so Id hope you plan on going with a 33" tire
        I'm surprised Matt, I thought you would say 8" lift 36" tires. LOL
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I have heard good and bad stuff about Rough Country lifts. I heard some like them and don't. Some say they ride like crap and others don't like other parts about weak spots in them. Also have read that the springs and other stuff after they settle and age will tend to sag. But this was on bigger and heavier trucks.

Comment

My brother and I put a 6 inch rough counrty on this 92 ford f-250 he had for a couple months. At first it was stuff as **** but after some (and im not even kidding) jumping, it "broke in" and rode nice.
            3M MAFIA
            ________
            | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
            Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
            sigpic

Comment

ive never heard of any 250 rideing nice.. just saying but a 4" lift is nice and rough country is pretty good stuff

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X