Downloading Music onto a Blackberry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloading Music onto a Blackberry

Okay.. Call me old fashioned, but all of my music is still on CD's. I am running the factory Monsoon in my Camaro and will be replacing it soon with an aftermarket CD player.

I have thought about purchasing either a Zune like my wife uses, or an I-Pod. The only problem is that I am cheap and don't really want to. I am not a very tech-savvy kinda guy, so I might need some help with this.

I am using the BlackBerry 9630 Tour until my upgrage comes in November. Sprint Music Store offers music for .99 cents per song. I only have about 500 songs on CD in my collection and a few that I am missing and need to download.

Question #1. Can I download the music from my CD's to the computer and onto the BlackBerry?

Question #2. What kind of aftermarket CD player comes with the adapters that plug into a BlackBerry? My phone has a charging port and a headphone port.

Thanks for any help!

Re: Downloading Music onto a Blackberry

Yeah you can download the songs and use a SD memory card in your phone to store all the music. Then change the setting on your blackberry so that when you connect it to your computer it will pick it up as a mass storage device, allowing you to transfer data between your device and your computer.

I'm not sure regarding aftermarket head units, but all you really need is an aux input since the blackberry has a headphone port that is compatible with a aux cable.
    1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
    1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
    1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
    2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

My head Unit has bluetooth and you can play your music from your blackberry via bluetooth aswell.
      Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
      1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
      1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
      2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

1) download youtube to mp3 converter and rip your songs off of youtube...

2) what type of cd player are you looking at purchasing? you could use bluetooth if you cd player has the capability, or if it has a usb port, You can either use a USB stick, or I am sure the cable that connects your blackberry to the cpu will have a usb type end that you could have one end going into the deck, and the other into the blackberry...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X