Ski/Snowboard Racks for Fbodies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ski/Snowboard Racks for Fbodies?

Hey guys, does anyone know if there is a ski/snowboard rack made to fit or will fit on top of an fbody?
    Robby
    2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
    sigpic

Re: Ski/Snowboard Racks for Fbodies?

I have never seen one ever, but it doesn't mean you can't make one work off another car. It's like the first time I saw a Camaro with a sun roof , it confused me , this was when I first bought the car in 96'. I had to ask my Dad if they made them like that. LOL It didn't look too bad , it was a Teal green Camaro 3.8 with a exhaust and I remember racing him on the freeway at the time bone stock with 150LBS of stereo eqip. in the hatch I lost, never got a closer look at it. He had it slid opened so the glass was back.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

They make universal roof racks that attach with straps and suction cups. It would stick nicely to the sail panel and t-tops. I was looking in to buying one for my Buick, but they are a bit spendy so I've been looking in junkyards for something I could take off an SUV for cheaper.
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Buy my snowboard!!!!!!
        *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Do you have t-tops?

I've seen hardtops with Yakima racks before. You've gotta get the right clips but yeah, it works.

Comment

I've fit 4 people and all their ski/board gear inside my bird...what the problem is? :P

Comment

Originally posted by dgreet77 View Post
              I've fit 4 people and all their ski/board gear inside my bird...what the problem is? :P
              lol me too nothin like a 3 hour ride boards hittin you around every turn, good times lol

Comment

You all laugh now... but it WAS an option...

#1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

No. :slap:
                  1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Nice find. LOL
                    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X