The Expendables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Expendables

Am I the only one that thinks this movie is going to make up for the Twilight movies I had to see? I seriously can't wait to trick the GF into going to this movie. I'll probably tell her we're going to Sams Club or something, then take a turn into the theater and make her watch it, just like she made me watch New Moon (worst bs movie btw).

Schwarzenegger, Dolph Lundgren, Jet Li, Bruce Willis, Stallone, Mickey Rourke, Terry Crews, Jason Statham, Steve Austin, Randy Couture...how the **** could no one like this movie???
    1995 Pontiac Firebird
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Re: The Expendables

Yeah, I have seen previews for that. Definitely something I'm going to try to catch in theaters. I wish they'd quite raising ticket prices though, a ticket last time I went to the theaters was $10.50.
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Yeah hoping to go see that aswell.. could never sit through twilight..
      Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
      1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
      1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
      2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

ill be seeing it.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky View Post
          Yeah, I have seen previews for that. Definitely something I'm going to try to catch in theaters. I wish they'd quite raising ticket prices though, a ticket last time I went to the theaters was $10.50.
          Ticket prices are outrageous. That's why I have only been to the theater 4-5 times in the last 4 years. I'd rather wait a few months and see it at home.

Comment

Ticket prices are bad? How about the snacks and drinks they sell at the theaters? ****ing outrageous! 4.50 for a large soda! And I bet it's even more in the city theaters! Every time I go to the movies I feel like going to the snack bar is just throwing money in the trash... well it kind of is, actually. For me, that's more of the reason I've only been to the theater a couple times in the past few years.
            sigpic

Comment

Ticket prices are horrible , if evening here its $12.00 per person. But previews look good , so might be a good movie to see. Their prices are going up because fewer people are going to the movies and waiting 3 months to watch it at home for $1-2.
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I'll be seeing it. And, it won't have that 3-D BS attached to it.
                1996 Camaro. \"RedKnight\" on MOFBA.org.

Comment

I'll be going to see it. Definitely will beat any of the Twilight movies, which weren't worth the $8.50 and two hours of time per movie. They've been showing interviews with the director and cast on ESPN at work lately and each one makes me want to see it even more.

Oh, and a way to beat the overpriced concession prices at the theatres... we always stop by Walgreens beforehand and buy the candy and bottled drinks before a movie and smuggle them in hidden in a jacket or purse. Same great snacks, at a much lower price. The local cinemas makes enough of a profit from the ticket prices alone.
                  '99 Camaro
                  '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
                  '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

i dont even go to the movies anymore. there is a drive in by my house that you pay 6 bucks to see 2 movies and snacks are cheap also. screw paying 8.50 to see one movie and go broke getting a drink

Comment

Arnold S. and Bruce W. only make a cameo appearance. But Sly hopes to have them in part 2, but he's testing the water with this one and wants to see if part 2 would be possible.

Right now they're in Comic Con in San Diego promoting this movie. I wish I could be there.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by Heywood View Post
                        4.50 for a large soda!
                        Scratch that... my mistake... Large soda is 5.25 at the closest theater to my house (a theater that's well outside of city limits, and bordered on 2 sides by farm land...). And 1 adult ticket cost $8. This was at a theater that has changed ownership maybe 3 times in the last 5 years because it keeps going under. I felt like saying to the employees behind the desk at the snack bar, "5.25 for a large!?! Wow, and people wonder why this place keeps going out of business" but I bit my tongue since they looked like they were just high school kids anyway.

(Yeah I saw Inception tonight... I highly recommend it :tup: but smuggle in your own food/drinks :D )
                        sigpic

Comment

dude, have her watch "inception". Her head will be spinning 6 hours after the movie! I left theater with a WTF look on my face!
                          09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                          sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor View Post
                            Arnold S. and Bruce W. only make a cameo appearance. But Sly hopes to have them in part 2, but he's testing the water with this one and wants to see if part 2 would be possible.

Right now they're in Comic Con in San Diego promoting this movie. I wish I could be there.
                            Well, shucks. I knew that Ahnold was only making a cameo, but didn't know that Mr. Willis is too. He's one of my favorite bald, white, badass actors.
                            2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                            2006 S60- Sold
                            2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                              Ticket prices are horrible , if evening here its $12.00 per person. But previews look good , so might be a good movie to see. Their prices are going up because fewer people are going to the movies and waiting 3 months to watch it at home for $1-2.
                              Id have to say its the other way around. I wait 3 months to watch it at home because of ticket and snack prices are going up... If it were cheaper Id deff go to the theater.

10 large pizza, 2 movie and a compfy couch OR 12 12 12 tickets, 20 snacks, 10 gas and a ****ty folded chair...

12 vs 66... I can wait.

As for the movie, never heard of it... I want to see Inception. What did you think of it Kala?
                              sigpic
                              98 Camaro 3.8 M5 Y87 | 99 Camaro LS1 Z28 T56

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X