Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is "UP" with Mel's meltdown?

He's gone Mad Max...LITERALLY!!!

I love this guy's movies: Braveheart, all of the Mad Max series, Lethal Weapons, Passion of Christ, Ransom, Payback, Apocalypto, Edge of Darkness, and such. He's a good actor/director.

I studied Hamlet in college by watching his movie on it. Mel even visited my college campus and gave an introduction to Hamlet. Sucks cause I missed it.

But lately he's been messing up in his life. And just when I thought he got it together again, he messed up once again.

I knew when he got with that chick from Russia he was making a big mistake. She used to milked another actor, Tim Dalton, by having a baby with him and now she had a baby with Mel.

Here's the site just in case you guys haven't heard. Just scroll to the bottom. Warning, it is pretty graphic.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...re-gold-digger

------------------

Now here's something that a lot you guys don't know about Mel Gibson. Back then when I used to work with troubled youth who got into gangs, drugs, abusive parents, and such Mel donated facilities, money, educational sources, and equipment. The thing is, he told everybody not to say it came from him.

When I used to be an Evangelical. Mel donated money to help us and other churches build our church eventhough he's a Sedevantist Catholic (not Papist) and again, he wanted to remain unanimous.

You guys know that I'm always at the hospital with my sick wife. Well, a lot of nurses told me that Mel has been bringing in families from S. America, Africa, Asia, and Europe to America in order for them to get medical treatment and surgeries. Just a couple of years ago my wife was next door to a little girl from Guatemala who was having a heart surgery done and Mel was paying for everything including for her family to stay here.

So yeah, I'm stoke as to why this is happening to him. He's been making bad decisions lately.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Re: What is "UP" with Mel's meltdown?

If you see him ,tell him to pay for my heart surgery, even though I have insurance they still won't cover the expenses to close the hole in my heart, they say its not FDA approved. LOL
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
      If you see him ,tell him to pay for my heart surgery, even though I have insurance they still won't cover the expenses to close the hole in my heart, they say its not FDA approved. LOL
      Why is it not FDA approved? I thought this was a common practice and it's covered by the insurance?

Have you thought about changing doctors or insurance. Maybe this is a good time look into Singapore heart doctors. They are 70% cheaper than here and many of their doctors are top notch. Lots of Americans go there to have this done.

I know what you're going through though. All of the hospitals denied my wife too because of her pre-existing condition of pulmonary hypertension on his single functioning lung, clotted off arteries, and such.

Just yesterday I went to the hospital to visit my wife and we had a meeting with the Social Services. They wanted to put my wife in hospice. I was so angry that the hospital is giving up on her. Her cardiologist is not even visiting her anymore. It really ticks me off.

It's a long story, Steve. But I hope to have to have my wife back home tomorrow. I will keep you in my prayers always.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

The other insurance I went to , the Dr. said they might approve it but after its done I could get a $80,000 bill from them becuase they felt it wasn't necessary to be done after the fact. Even though the 4mm hole in my heart has caused puluminary disease now. I asked if they would sign something saying they can't charge me and he said no they won't do that. So now I have stopped my blood thinners and I'm working on getting my back done so I can at least get off the pain meds and not having back pain. Dr.s and insurances are such scam artists I wish the Gov. would take over and put these Co. in check and the Dr.s from scaming sick people who want to get better with false hopes. Telling them they'll fix the problem and then when it comes down to doing it , oh the insurance won't cover it , do you have $80,000 to cover the bill. Insurnace Co, have contracts with the Hospitals and Drs. when I had my stroke the bill was 110,000+, my insurance paid $12,000 I paid $3000 , so why can't people pay what the insurance pays to the hospital and Dr.s? Its all scams , I hope the Government takes over or I will be moving to Canada, wait 3 years become a citizen and then I can have my surgeries done there. The hell with U.S. medical system.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I guess it can be hard to comprehend that the movies someone makes or stars in have no reflection of how that person lives or behaves outside of their work.

I guess that's why I have no favorite actors or actresses despite being a self-proclaimed movie buff. It's impossible to judge a person by some lines they read in a script.
          sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X