Help!...bought parts from users on here and never got them! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help!...bought parts from users on here and never got them!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help!...bought parts from users on here and never got them!

Originally posted by LS2GTOmang View Post
    Same here. I got my money back but he gave me the run around for 2+ weeks then claimed the item was damaged. (Was perfect in the pictures) He probably just needed quick money for a vacation. Nothing better than a short term loan from forum members! LMAO
    he gave me a story like that too!...he said he sent everything in with fedex...days go by and i didnt get a tracking #...i asked for one and he said he didnt have it at the time cuz "his wife was the one that brought all the stuff to fedex"...lol including the transmission!....and how she has the receipt and he will give it to me asap...couple days went by and i asked for it again and if everything got shipped out ok...then he says...no fedex didnt ship anything cuz the box he is shipping everything in got soaked in tranny fluid and fedex said he has to change the box...he said he was gonna upgrade the box and send everything 2 day air or something..then after that.thats when he said he was gonna give me my money back cuz of fedex giving him problems...and its true im sure he probably wanted quick vacation money cuz you cant go wrong with $450....

Comment

I bought a B&M ripper shifter on here once and sent the payment payal. He didn't ship my stuff, kept sending me bogus usps tracking numbers. Well eventually I got his address from paypal, and it turned out my buddy was building a first citizens bank less than an hour from him. Long story short, I got my ripper shifter delivered by my buddy instead of usps.
      He didn't beat his *** or anything, but he got a knock on his door from 4 dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by Beefcake View Post
        I bought a B&M ripper shifter on here once and sent the payment payal. He didn't ship my stuff, kept sending me bogus usps tracking numbers. Well eventually I got his address from paypal, and it turned out my buddy was building a first citizens bank less than an hour from him. Long story short, I got my ripper shifter delivered by my buddy instead of usps.
        He didn't beat his *** or anything, but he got a knock on his door from 4 dudes.
        wow lucky you lol...me and my buddies were thinking about to head up there...was this from timmy??

Comment

Originally posted by stevethepirate View Post
          Both responded to me. You aren't getting scammed....
          Sounds like a scam to me if they reply to you and not the forum member they owe who is trying to contact them.

Good luck :rolleyes:

Comment

darkflare, why didn't you send me an E-mail before flipping out? I have responded to all of your PMs, but you know my travel situation and I was working with you on getting the items you need. Everything has been sent out at this time. I just got back to Louisville and have time today to research your tracking numbers to locate where the shipments are at this time.
            - Josh<br />If you have any questions or need installation pics/help, e-mail me: Viper98885@aol.com<br /><a href=\"http://Camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/viper98885\" target=\"_blank\">\'93 Camaro Hardtop</a><br /><a href=\"http://Camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/01lincolnls8\" target=\"_blank\">\'01 Lincoln LS8 Sport</a><br />\'00 Yamaha YZF-R6<br /><a href=\"http://www.ftpp.net\" target=\"_blank\">Full Throttle Performance</a>

Comment

Originally posted by viper98885 View Post
              darkflare, why didn't you send me an E-mail before flipping out? I have responded to all of your PMs, but you know my travel situation and I was working with you on getting the items you need. Everything has been sent out at this time. I just got back to Louisville and have time today to research your tracking numbers to locate where the shipments are at this time.
              well dude i have sent lots of emails countless of times and there were times you were online and i was online and i would send a pm to you at the sametime but you never responded....the tracking # you gave me that i posted on there...whats going on with that?....its been saying the same thing ever since you sent it to me...i know how you travel..but it never hurts to send an email or something.....its not like theres not enough technology today...phones can send emails...you have my email address on yahoo...and u could've even gotten my # to even text me or something..... all of this could've simply be avoided if there were more communication...then i wouldn't even have to flip out...and you being a seller should have more communication if you want to get your stuff sold....im sorry to everyone if you think im being a **** or something...im just telling you straight out...how would you feel if this happened to you??

Comment

I have one E-mail from you from when you sent the money to me. Our communication has been through PMs on this board. I do not hang out on the board like you do. I log on, check messages and get back out. I may have the website open in the background while doing other things, but I do not sit and wait for you to PM me. As I said, everything is sent out.

Best of luck finding the other items you are needing for your swap.
                - Josh<br />If you have any questions or need installation pics/help, e-mail me: Viper98885@aol.com<br /><a href=\"http://Camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/viper98885\" target=\"_blank\">\'93 Camaro Hardtop</a><br /><a href=\"http://Camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/01lincolnls8\" target=\"_blank\">\'01 Lincoln LS8 Sport</a><br />\'00 Yamaha YZF-R6<br /><a href=\"http://www.ftpp.net\" target=\"_blank\">Full Throttle Performance</a>

Comment

How about you BOTH PM me the emails and the PM's you two have sent to each other...?
                  1995 Pontiac Firebird
                  2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X