Tornado!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tornado!

Whoo, last night was kinda scary. A highschool a few miles away from me was tore up.. a trailer park even closer was apparently destroyed. 7 people were killed and we somehow avoided all of it. Someone was sucked out of her car and they were still looking for her this morning? We've had a ton of tornado warnings before but nothing has ever really materialized like this. We heard the sirens go off so I started putting down shots of captain and went outside. The light show was amazing. I've never seen lightning that damn bright before. I feel lucky because any tornadoes that do touch down are right where this new apartment complex is. I can't get this new house with a basement soon enough.

http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=12602130

Anyone else ever have any encounters with badass weather?

TEAM C6V6

Re: Tornado!

you know whats funny? we had tornado watches all night last night and i was like why effin bother this is ohio we have a .01 chance of ever getting a tornado, next day i wake up and the news says one hit up in the northwest lol. we didnt get **** from it.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

There was like 8 rotations that satellites were picking up all around us. We would have been right in the path of the one that did all the damage if it touched down sooner. I guess we're gonna start taking these warnings a little more serious.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

I saw that. Hope all you mid-west guys managed to stay dry.

I was flying home from a conference I had been at. Was on the plane (connecting in Chicago) late at night, and you should have seen that lightning. The sky was extremely clear on one side of the plane... a cool bright red. The other side was full of black clouds that were constantly being lit up by lightning strikes.

I seem to remember hearing about a tornado back when I was still in Ohio. You guys remember any in the past 4 years?
        2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
        2006 S60- Sold
        2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

not that i can think of

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          Or this

Comment

It was longer than four years ago, but there was a pretty bad one in Xenia in 2000 where two tornados combines and did quite a bit of damage... it's weird because tornados don't usually pop up in cities, but Xenia also had one in '74 that pretty much destroyed the city
            Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
            Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

...Oklahoma... That should say it all right there.

I ate a bowl of fail this morning.
              Quarter Million Mile Club

Comment

Originally posted by T-Mill View Post
                It was longer than four years ago, but there was a pretty bad one in Xenia in 2000 where two tornados combines and did quite a bit of damage... it's weird because tornados don't usually pop up in cities, but Xenia also had one in '74 that pretty much destroyed the city
                the 2000 one happened on my birthday lol.it tore up alot of stuff out there. i call xenia little oklahoma.

Follow me!
                Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X