Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My intro

Hello all,

my name is Bobby and I have a 1999 Firebird. I've had it since Junior year in high school and I am now about to be a senior in college. It doesn't have a whole lot of work done to it besides a CAI and I have lowered it about an inch.

This summer I'm putting leather T/A seats in it and hopefully re-doing the tint.

I've been meaning to make this post for awhile (almost a year lol) but I forgot about it.

Oh right...a picture!

Re: My intro

Welcome to the site!

I like those wheels ;)

2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
    2006 S60- Sold
    2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Welcome! That's a nice looking bird you've got there!
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Thanks guys. I will try and get some updated pictures of her asap.

Question. Why can I see that there is one thread in any other forum besides the "Lounge" forum?

edit: Figured it out....I'm blind.
        Last edited by debob; 05-29-2010, 05:40 PM.

Comment

welcome aboard, nice bird :wavey:

i dont think i've ever seen a bird with ss rims on it, looks pretty slick. any performance plans in the making?
          pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
          gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Welcome to the site, another one for the pewter mafia! I've never seen a bird with SS rims either, but it looks pretty good.

Comment

Thanks guys. Sorry for the delayed response. I don't really know what I want to do performance wise. I'm more of an aesthetics guy. I'm putting in black leather T/A seats soon.

What are the basic mods everyone makes?

Comment

Originally posted by debob View Post
                Thanks guys. Sorry for the delayed response. I don't really know what I want to do performance wise. I'm more of an aesthetics guy. I'm putting in black leather T/A seats soon.

What are the basic mods everyone makes?
                as far as performance --- bolt ons. intake, k&n, exhaust, headers, gears, driveshaft, suspension, tuning. full bolt ons will make a nice difference over stock.

appearance-wise --- lowering springs, rims ('vette replicas are very popular with fbodies), window tint, niteshading (some of the best "free mods" you can do) corner signals, sidemarkers, tails and third brake light, berger panel, stainless/vinyl inserts, ram air hood, projector headlights, and hid's.

most of those things can be pieced together gradually or done yourself to save some coin. what did you have in mind?
                pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
                gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Alright, another Bird in the coup. Welcome to the site. Nice looking car.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Sharp lookin car, and nice picture... Looks like your into photography.
                    *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Nice Sunfire, I mean Firebird,LOL Sorry I give Firebird owners crap sometimes Van likes it. Welcome to the site, alot of info here to for you to go in any direction you want.
                      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Thanks some more guys. Like I said, I'm more of an aesthetics guy. I like a clean looking ride inside and out. I don't want to make it too janky looking but at the same time I don't want it looking stock. I've lowered it an inch and put the SS wheels on it. I've niteshaded the front and back side lights.

This summer I am planning on maybe getting it re-tinted to about 35% or even 20% (but that's pushing it). I definitely need to get the drivers side window motor replaced as it only likes to stop working when it starts to rain :twak:

I need to fix the passengers side window because it is doing that thing where it leaves the little trail of marks up the window.

And yes, I am into photography....here's a shameless plug:

www.debargephoto.com

I just recently changed the design of the website so all my car galleries are not currently linked on it.

here's a gallery of my car:

http://debargephoto.com/gal/myfirebird/

and a photoshoot I did with a friend's prelude:

http://debargephoto.com/gal/iandfshoot/

Comment

Nice - where did you get the front side markers?
                          I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
                          CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
                          FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Everglades W68 View Post
                            Nice - where did you get the front side markers?
                            Not to answer for him, but it looks like they were nightshaded.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X