Clear All

Re: Happy bday, RadRacer!

Can I get a reminder?

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Reminder:
      Rad Racer
      Hey I am in love with a girl ive known for 12 minutes and shes pregnant and I dont have any money for the baby so I bought a second car that will most likely give my baby an illness from the nasty condition it is in and i deliver pizza's part time, but were in love and I dont care what you guys think.
      *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98 View Post
        Reminder:
        Rad Racer
        Hey I am in love with a girl ive known for 12 minutes and shes pregnant and I dont have any money for the baby so I bought a second car that will most likely give my baby an illness from the nasty condition it is in and i deliver pizza's part time, but were in love and I dont care what you guys think.

Ding!
        <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

Oh yeah I remember some of that story now. And the gross interior. Is it at least his kid?

I know this 40somethin year old "co-worker" (and I use the term loosely since he's a lazy, fat, idiot) that is so pussy whipped that he's actually renting a house for this woman and her.. 4..5..maybe 6 kids all with different guys each. She won't let him move in either. I hear she's nasty and fat. But so is he. Apparently his payoff is he get's laid every other month or 2. Either way, moral of the story is, if a guy doesn't get past the level of pussy whippedness he's pretty much going to be miserable the rest of his life.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post

I know this 40somethin year old "co-worker" (and I use the term loosely since he's a lazy, fat, idiot) that is so pussy whipped that he's actually renting a house for this woman and her.. 4..5..maybe 6 kids all with different guys each. She won't let him move in either. I hear she's nasty and fat. But so is he. Apparently his payoff is he get's laid every other month or 2. Either way, moral of the story is, if a guy doesn't get past the level of pussy whippedness he's pretty much going to be miserable the rest of his life.
            That guy should be kicked in the testicals numerous times.
            *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

shouldnt be hard, all you'd have to do is kick her purse.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
              Or this

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98 View Post
                Reminder:
                Rad Racer
                lol nice
                Dave:
                00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Wow, I definitely feel the love here. Bringing this back from the dead!! A little update for all you guys:

Fiance and I moved out, have our own apartment, sold the Camaro and the Honda and now drive an 03 Jetta, baby is doing great and is going on 7months old, and I'm living a great life. You all can stick that in your pipe and smoke it!
                  ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                  A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

happy bday rad!! hope you ahve a good one!!!

as for blizzard...no happy bday from me. dont show up for like 6 months then all of the sudden you have a car issue so you gotta post again...i see how it is. i feel used.
                    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

yea where was mine scholtzky haha? no worries, happy birthday man
                      Robby
                      2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
                      sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X