• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Championship

Go butler!!!
    1995 Pontiac Firebird
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Re: NCAA Championship

does anyone really care anymore? worst tourney ever.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

Aww, you just pissed off because OSU didn't make it that far?
      1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

im a UNC basketball fan and either way it doesnt bother me, the touney just sucked nuts this year.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        Or this

Comment

UNC sucked nuts this year, and Kentucky pulled away from them on the all time win list.
          1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

They came centimeters away from winning it... TWICE. I can't believe that last shot was as close as it was. I really wanted them to beat Duke.

I didn't care after Xavier lost, I just didn't want Duke to win.
            2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
            2006 S60- Sold
            2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

syracuse was my team.. butler took them out early. oh well. congrats to them getting so far and getting so close to winning!
              Dave:
              00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
              97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

so bibber, how'd you feel about UD beating UNC in the NIT?
                Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
                Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

horrid, just horrid. but thats what happens when 4/5 of your starting lineup is in the NBA as rookies this year.

Follow me!
                  Or this

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th View Post
                    UNC sucked nuts this year, and Kentucky pulled away from them on the all time win list.
                    yeah and Kentucky was over rated all year, which is why they didnt win the championship. like i just said, our team went to the NBA, we'll be back next year.

Follow me!
                    Or this

Comment

I was glad to see UD win... the girl I dated all through high school and through the first 2 years of college went there, so I hung out there alot and went to alot of their games over the years...

I was definitely rooting for Butler... I hate Duke, and Butler is in the same conference as Wright State, where I go...
                      Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
                      Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

UNC won't be out for long... the entire ACC was weak this year compared to recent years

Plus who knows how many of Kentucky's wins will eventually be taken away once Calipari gets caught for some recruiting/student violation... It's pretty much inevitable
                        Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
                          yeah and Kentucky was over rated all year, which is why they didnt win the championship. like i just said, our team went to the NBA, we'll be back next year.
                          No they weren't. They're going to lose almost every starter this year, their whole team is predicted to get drafted, 3 of them are in the top 10. I'll admit, they played a bad game and lost, but they are FAR from overrated. John Wall WILL be the No. 1 draft this year.
                          1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

No they weren't. They're going to lose almost every starter this year, their whole team is predicted to get drafted, 3 of them are in the top 10. I'll admit, they played a bad game and lost, but they are FAR from overrated. John Wall WILL be the No. 1 draft this year.
                            That's exactly why I root for teams like Butler... you actually get to know the players a little bit and can be a fan of players year after year instead of just rooting for a mascot and a coach...
                            Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

yes they were. all that talent and they didnt win it all.

Follow me!
                              Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X