Now THAT'S a slice!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now THAT'S a slice!!

My opinion; Lorenzo's Pizza on South St. (Philly) has the best tasting pizza in the city!

http://www.lorenzoandsons.com/

sigpic

Re: Now THAT'S a slice!!

I can assure you that's far from the best. If that passes for the best in Philly, you have a sad pizza scene. It's undercooked, and the sauce looks like ketchup. www.giordanos.com www.loumalnatis.com http://featuredfoods.com/cgi-local/S...+scstore+ginos
    http://mugspizzaandribs.com/
    <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

For AZ, Rays Pizza is great based out of New York and NYPD Pizza shop has some great pizza. The best pizza places don't deliver for some reason which sucks.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I don't wanna look at food right now. I might just take a bit out of my computer monitor.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Giordano's, Gino's East, Nancy's, Lou Malnati's, best in the world as far as I am concerned. You'll pay $50 for pizza, pop, some breadsticks and some wings, and its worth every dime.
          1995 Pontiac Firebird
          2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Want to hear my favorite joke?

American pizza.

After growing up in Italy, I hate the **** here in the States.
            2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
            2006 S60- Sold
            2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Originally posted by stevethepirate View Post
              Want to hear my favorite joke?

American pizza.

After growing up in Italy, I hate the **** here in the States.
              Pizza in Chicago is not American pizza, nor is it Italian pizza. It is a brand and type of its own, worthy of being some of the best in the world. Being from Indy, you get used to the **** like Domino's, Pizza Hut, Papa John's, **** like that, but here in Chicago, its a whole other food. Im GLAD no one makes it like they do here. But its not Chicago Style, don't ****ing say that, no one here calls it that.
              1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

marc you know station pizza on krewstown has the best and cheapest pizza around. lol

wawa nees to start making pizza!!!
                WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by Bird_Of_Prey View Post
                  I can assure you that's far from the best. If that passes for the best in Philly, you have a sad pizza scene. It's undercooked, and the sauce looks like ketchup.
                  One question; Have you ever tried it?? I can say that all of the shops you've listed sell undercooked dough too, but I won't because I've never been there to try it. "A Sad Pizza Scene?", wow...nice reply.

Originally posted by kristen View Post
                  marc you know station pizza on krewstown has the best and cheapest pizza around. lol

wawa nees to start making pizza!!!
                  I'll have to try it out since it's not that far of a ride from me.

Wawa needs to make Mac & Beef more often!
                  sigpic

Comment

I wish we had places like that here locally. We had a very good Pizzaria place called Anthonys Pizza on base and now its no longer here.

The only thing we have is Pizza huts, Dominos, Papajons extc...extc....

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th View Post
                      Pizza in Chicago is not American pizza, nor is it Italian pizza. It is a brand and type of its own, worthy of being some of the best in the world. Being from Indy, you get used to the **** like Domino's, Pizza Hut, Papa John's, **** like that, but here in Chicago, its a whole other food. Im GLAD no one makes it like they do here. But its not Chicago Style, don't ****ing say that, no one here calls it that.
                      Thats fine. My main issues are just with the ingredients used here in the States in general. The cheese tastes like water, the tomato sauce is oddly sweet, its just no good. You need the fresh stuff they have in Italy. Every American city has their own version of American pizza, some are better than others, but they all use the same ****ty ingredients.
                      2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                      2006 S60- Sold
                      2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

No no no...not here. They don't use that **** like what Pizza Hut does, not in this city. You PAY for a good pizza here, there is no doubt about it, but they use fresh stuff. Like I said, its no issue to pay $50+ for a pizza, drink, and some appetizers. The pizza itself is probably $30, but its not the same as a national chain. But when it comes to things like cheese, these pizza's aren't overpowered with it either, and remember, to be a true signature Chicago pizza, the sauce is on top. I haven't seen that anywhere outside of Chicago yet. Good ****ing sauce too.
                        1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

I am a f'n huge italian food fan and pizza is always high on my list.. And there is like only one non-chain pizza place I can think of at the next town over. It's a effin tagedy. :(

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza is outstanding:
                            http://www.anthonyscoalfiredpizza.com/

And in Orlando, Rossi's Pizza is awesome, especially the double decker and stuffed pizzas.
                            http://www.rossispizza.com/index.html
                            Last edited by Everglades W68; 03-06-2010, 08:53 PM.
                            I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
                            CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
                            FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

I hate you guys.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X