X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum needs

Not complaining at all. Just ideas.

I am new to this forum, it has great information. Lacking in only a few small areas.

It it organized well and easy to use. Very professional, which is the problem.

We need a spot on this forum to laugh and get away from thinking about our cars.

Like a NWS section for funny explicit material, a weaponary maybe even tattoo section.

I think putting up new sections to link members closer together is important because we are all so spread out.

CincyStreetScene.com is a great social place, absolutely hiliarious to read through, everyone in my area is on it. I feel like we need to up our social game a little bit. We are serious about V6's here but we need to have a funny side, to show our personalities.

Re: Forum needs

We do that here in our lounge which people have a good time, and I like it because people can't use bad language and they can't get out of hand, becuase the mods will step in and put them in there place..
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

this is all your gonna get...they keep this site pg. if you want something more go to v6f-body.com
      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

if u feel the need to joke post in the lounge.... or dig up that old chat thread in the lounge

as for explicit stuff, tattoos, and weaponry.... i see no need... i think it would hurt our reputation

Comment

This site is HARDLY serious about tech knowledge. Activity in the tech forums is minimal compared to the lounge. Furthermore, the activity in the lounge is no more "regulated" than that of other car forums. There are forums dedicated to stuff like politics, technology, etc. (ssu is one of them) where you have people who actually know what they're talking about.
          2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
          2006 S60- Sold
          2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Originally posted by stevethepirate View Post
            This site is HARDLY serious about tech knowledge. Activity in the tech forums is minimal compared to the lounge. Furthermore, the activity in the lounge is no more "regulated" than that of other car forums. There are forums dedicated to stuff like politics, technology, etc. (ssu is one of them) where you have people who actually know what they're talking about.
            I totally agree.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

the lounge is where its at! though I do think the Featured F-body/ride of the month page should be updated :poke:
              Robby
              2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
              sigpic

Comment

i like it here. i get a little out of hand every now and then, but all in all i like that the mods really keep it pg.

as for a place to show a personal side, thats what the lounge is for, we get personal in here all the time, from political debates to funny crap we find tangled in the web.
                Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

I find it better to go on one site that every on so you can talk to them and CV6.com is the only place, if you want to talk about politics ,tatoo's or underwater basket weaving strickly all the time, I'm sure there are other forums specific to that area. This is a Camaro/Firebied V6 site.

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                    I find it better to go on one site that every on so you can talk to them and CV6.com is the only place, if you want to talk about politics ,tatoo's or underwater basket weaving strickly all the time, I'm sure there are other forums specific to that area. This is a Camaro/Firebied V6 site.
                    It's also the only place that hasn't banned you yet :D

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

As good as your intentions may be, this is what it is, a national F-body V6 site. The lounge is about as off-topic as you are going to get. No sense in the other stuff, and no sense in beating a dead horse.
                      1995 Pontiac Firebird
                      2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by RPDRed6 View Post
                        the lounge is where its at! though I do think the Featured F-body/ride of the month page should be updated :poke:
                        I totally agree.
                        3M MAFIA
                        ________
                        | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
                        Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Slowside View Post
                          Not complaining at all. Just ideas.

I am new to this forum, it has great information. Lacking in only a few small areas.

It it organized well and easy to use. Very professional, which is the problem.

We need a spot on this forum to laugh and get away from thinking about our cars.

Like a NWS section for funny explicit material, a weaponary maybe even tattoo section.

I think putting up new sections to link members closer together is important because we are all so spread out.

CincyStreetScene.com is a great social place, absolutely hiliarious to read through, everyone in my area is on it. I feel like we need to up our social game a little bit. We are serious about V6's here but we need to have a funny side, to show our personalities.

BS! I'm really tired of this crap!

This is a CAR site - NOT a social media site! Go over to Facebook!

This site was created years ago for HARD CORE CAR GUYS. If you're not, then go laugh and play somewhere else.

The Lounge is NOT a right. In fact I have never been for it. I'd gladly get rid of it, but Steve wants it. There is no need for NWS crap on this CAR site. I'll ban you in a heart beat.

And if you need a place to "away from thinking about our cars" you're NOT a HARD CORE CAR GUY. I AM!

For the children who missed it:

http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=99016

Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X