Ionic Breeze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ionic Breeze

I am looking for any opinions here. My 5 year old son seems to be allergic to dust so his doctor suggested I purchase an air ionizer, or purifier.

His room is spotless, clean as can be, but still has the usual dust particles in the air.

Tonight I ordered a Sharper Image Ionic Breeze Quadra.

Does anybody have any experience with these units?

Any other advice?

Thanks...

Re: Ionic Breeze

Everyone I talked to about it says its just a fan...

I ate a bowl of fail this morning.
    Quarter Million Mile Club

Comment

an air purifier, hypo-allergenic bedspread and pillow cases, and some camaro sheets and your lil guy will be set haha.
      pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
      gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Originally posted by nascar24jd View Post
        I am looking for any opinions here. My 5 year old son seems to be allergic to dust so his doctor suggested I purchase an air ionizer, or purifier.

His room is spotless, clean as can be, but still has the usual dust particles in the air.

Any other advice?

Thanks...
        Is your son eating good, meaning a well balance meal?

I used to be like your son when I was kid. My mom bought all sorts of stuff for me, but all in all it was my eating habit that was poor and plus, I was too active.

Remember your son's immune system is still developing. You have to make sure he eats good food. Meaning vegetables and good protein source.

I think Ionic Breeze gets rid of the polutates in the air, which usually comes from the outside. Dust 98% of it comes from our dead skin. So you can bar the windows and doors but dust will always settle in regardless because it will be coming from you guys.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by nascar24jd View Post

Any other advice?

Thanks...
          Originally posted by 3800SoloWing View Post
          Everyone I talked to about it says its just a fan...
          It pretty much is just a fan but with filters to trap the dust. An air ionizer (or negative ion generator) is a device that uses high voltage to ionize (electrically charge) air molecules.

Basically, just get a air purifier/ionizer and make sure it moves the air.

Comment

Thanks for the replys guys.

He eats very well, and is generally very healthy.

With that in mind, the doctor recommended the air purifier as well as hypo-allergenic sheets and pillow.

The Ionic Breeze has no fan, just electrically charged plates that claim to trap dust, allergens, etc. I guess I will see when it arrives.

Thanks again for the advice.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X