finally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally!

For the past couple of weeks I've been saving and jumping on any deal I see and I've managed to horde all this:

Here's what I got everything for:

BMR torque arm: $250
    LCA/brackets: $160
    springs/shocks: $250
    PHB: $90
    driveshaft:$90
    sway bars: $100
    bushings,mounts,etc:$50
    total is a staggering $990 dollars

The SLP fan switch, 02 sensor, and t-stat were already in my possession but I figured Id throw them in the picture as well.

But this pretty much completes my suspension, except for A-arms and stuff but I dont feel like I really need those. I paid for most of things with the money I make from fixing computers so it wasn't that bad, Id say maybe 300 dollars max came out of my own pocket.

Anyone else been collecting for a big install?
    1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
    1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
    1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
    2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Re: finally!

ive been accumulating parts slowly but not all for the same thing lol. just havent had any time or money to finish and the fact that andrews hp tuners is being screwy right now. im too broke to go big for a while lol but good luck with your suspension mods
    sigpic

Comment

Cool pile of parts. Have fun and good luck putting it together :D
      sigpic
      1997 Camaro RS A4
      2006 Chevy Colorado
      2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

I just put on everything I could at the time suspension wise, UMI lca's, UMI phb, J&M 35mm front bar, and KYB AGX shocks all around. If I knew how to weld I would have put my sfc's on too.
        1997 Chevrolet Camaro
        L26, Pacesetter headers, SLP cai, Centerforce DF clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, UMI short stick, 1le driveline, J&M 35mm front swaybar, UMI lca's/phb/sfc's, KYB AGX shocks, Hotchkis stb.

Comment

sweet

Comment

i've been saving up parts for my motor swap and my turbo build. I finally have time to work on it now that i'm done with school
            Car expresses who you are. If you have a ****ty car, you must be a ****ty person;)<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979</a>

Comment

Originally posted by v6mOtOrhEAdftOp View Post
              i've been saving up parts for my motor swap and my turbo build. I finally have time to work on it now that i'm done with school
              any pics man? Id love to see what you have stashed away.

also anyone have any tips on the installation of these parts?
              1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
              1996 Chevy Camaro Z28

Comment

im jealous.

Comment

sweet stash man --- trust me, your car will be a whole different animal with all the suspension goodies :D

keep up the good work mang. i'm about to throw some serious cash at the BallerMaro after the holidays and some big work client cases pay up.

are you tackling most/all of this yourself or paying for install?
                  Last edited by BallerMaro13; 12-06-2009, 11:55 PM.
                  pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
                  gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

i bought a hypertech stat like 2 years ago...no clue where it went. never installed it...should probably dig that up lol

Comment

u dont wanna know all the crap I have laying around. Luckily most of the aprts are for this and not any of my old cars. I think total I have about 8k in parts here and there, cost is brand new of course lol
                      Car expresses who you are. If you have a ****ty car, you must be a ****ty person;)<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979</a>

Comment

I'ma be doing this myself with a couple of friends so it should be fun lol.

Our cars are total money pits lol. The suspension is my third biggest thing already done to the car besides the exhaust and paint job. I never want to sit down and completely calculate everything.
                        1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
                        1996 Chevy Camaro Z28

Comment

jealous! an aluminum drive shaft and thermostat are on my wish list. I do have a B&M transmission cooler thats been sitting in my garage since last christmas and its still not on the car :twak:
                          Robby
                          2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
                          sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X