X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll tide!!

its game time, sec championship!!!!
    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Re: Roll tide!!

Not fond of Alabama, but atleast they beat Tebow.
    1995 Pontiac Firebird
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

yeah i hate tebow he is a glorified runningback and on the other hand lets go HAWAII!!!

Comment

HE CRIED!!! hahaha
        Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

how about TEXAS! that was wayyyyy too close for my liking, but they pulled it off!

Comment

i was at work and once the alabama game was done we were forced to turn the radio off. i didnt get to hear that game.
            Team NoVa

Comment

there was like no time left and texas had the ball. nebraska was up by a few points after getting a field goal. texas got into field goal range and then colt was trying to keep pushing forward but ran out of time on his last play and threw it out of bounds..right about then the clock hit :00. so nebraska stormed the field, yada yada. they reviewed the play and when the ball was out of bounds, there was still ONE second on the clock, so they reset the clock to one second and that was enough time for texas to kick the winning field goal. intense.

Comment

i was wanting texas to lose btw
                Car expresses who you are. If you have a ****ty car, you must be a ****ty person;)<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979</a>

Comment

most everyone was. but that's ok with me.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X