Stupid things you would do if you were filthy rich! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid things you would do if you were filthy rich!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stupid things you would do if you were filthy rich!

oh my..........Blowing money sounds like fun.......

about the same....every car i every wanted, hell two of each. Huge house, tennis court, basketball court, swimming pool, and ect ect....As well as a plane to take me anywhere and everywhere I wanted to go....plenty more i would do, but you get where i am going with it.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
      you know, buying that many priuses would boost there sales alot, and cause them to build tons more thinking that they're cars are hot ****...
      I thought about that and ultimately decided it would be worth it. And if I'm that rich, I can just keep doing it. That or buy out the Pruis factories and burn them down. Or just buy out Toyota and burn it down. Or just steal all said Pruis'.
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

i would travel till im bored out of my mine,next i would open a couple of strip clubs and then several dragstrips,have a huge house a fine *** wife and possibly some kids,and a 12 car garage,and a museum of my favourite cars,150 ft yatch which i can go on crusies anytime,ill even hit u guys up for ride lol,if only this was reality.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X