Important - today - 11/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important - today - 11/11

Wherever you are today, remember to stop at 11:00AM. Give a thought and a prayer for the veterans who made our today possible. If you miss the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month - no problem - but take some time to remember and say a prayer for our Veterans as soon as you can.

THANK YOU, VETERANS!!!!!
    I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
    CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
    FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Re: Important - today - 11/11

my thoughts & prayers are with all the Brave Men & Women currently Serving(& have served in the past)this great country on this VETERANS DAY-God bless ALL the Veterans-past & present-who are standing(of have stood)bravely in the face of adversity to protect the freedoms that we all may very well take for granted day to day, because without our soldiers we would not have these freedoms-so its fitting that we should all stop for a moment, adnowledge, appriciate, & as a show of respect say THANK YOU!!! & GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Comment

yep:tup:
      1995 Pontiac Firebird
      2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

:bowdown: THANK TO ALL VETERANS!!!!!!

Comment

Hooah. Thanks to all other vets. past and present. Can't wait to get home.
          #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X