X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Member from Orlando

Originally posted by kala View Post
    Sense of humor? are you f'ing slow or stupid? That time slip is nothing to BS around. Our members has worked VERY hard to run those times and they updated the timeslip with their times. You won't change it? LMFAO . I can send an email to Robert(Admin) right now and you can say your input bye bye! So you can either do it yourself right now or get owned by Robert when he does it and give you few days off the forum too.

Mods please lock this thread.:banana:

Comment

Read the caption buddy:

Look I found your picture

or maybe this is you?

Stop lying on these internet forums. I have been on the forum when you were still in your typing class. So, just GTFO and take your fail with you.
      09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
      sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

So you're the one making threats to email the admin(and have me banned) and I'm the e-thug?

Grow up or is 26 not your real age?

I'd like to continue this thread but immaturity has gotten the best of you so I'm done responding and I hope the mods lock thread soon.

Comment

Originally posted by pintobean11 View Post
            So you're the one making threats to email the admin(and have me banned) and I'm the e-thug?
            You are the e-thug or should I say e-liar. What's your point behind posting your false timeslip in the "timeslip" section? Do you know what kind of hard work Shirl or james AKA 12secv6 went through to get to their spot? now, you just come in and post your stupid f'ing numbers there and be no. 1? WTF is this sh*T. Now who's the e-thug/e-liar!
            sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

You are the e-thug or should I say e-liar. What's your point behind posting your false timeslip in the "timeslip" section? Do you know what kind of hard work Shirl or james AKA 12secv6 went through to get to their spot? now, you just come in and post your stupid f'ing numbers there and be no. 1? WTF is this sh*T. Now who's the e-thug/e-liar!
              Okay this will be my last post in here. Apparently since I'm the "retard' it was a fvcking joke! I did the same thing in the other 9 forums I'm on and you have been the only dumbass or loser to actually look it up! If you think you know everything, why the fvck would I still have stock rims and tires on a car that has 684 RWHP?

Grow up.

Comment

Okay this will be my last post in here. Apparently since I'm the "retard' it was a fvcking joke! I did the same thing in the other 9 forums I'm on and you have been the only dumbass or loser to actually look it up! If you think you know everything, why the fvck would I still have stock rims and tires on a car that has 684 RWHP?
                wow.. are you serious? are you that SLOW? How many years did you take the short bus? I was making FUN of you and your car by saying you're a retard and your car is 684 HP. I think a 2 year old kid would know you're car is no where near that. Heck, I'll be happy if you can even run with half the v6 people here ... And now that you mention you did this in 9 other forums, doesn't really change anyone's mind the fact you're a dumba$$!
                sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

wow, nice warm welcome huh? what is this, FTV6?? come on, be nice for at least a little bit.
                  Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

my bad for bringing up the timeslip lol. I was just looking around and saw him up there, I didnt bring it up to bash him, just really wanted to see what he had done to the car lol.

welcome pinto, lets just be cool and start over?
                    1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
                    1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
                    1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
                    2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

It really doesn't bother me man, it's the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by truekoa View Post
                        my bad for bringing up the timeslip lol. I was just looking around and saw him up there, I didnt bring it up to bash him, just really wanted to see what he had done to the car lol.

welcome pinto, lets just be cool and start over?
                        There's no need for you to apologize. You did the right thing to bring this up to our attention. What he (pintobean) did, was STRICTLY against the forum rules (Timeslip area rules).

This information will be displayed on our Timeslip Database page.
                        Do NOT Submit false data!
                        Vehicle Profile privileges will be taken away from those who submit false info.
                        There are people (james aka 12secv6, shirl, pathogen, linx etc) who worked too dam hard to earn those spots. We simply can't let some internet loser type in false info and ruin the integrity of this respected forum.

Looks like STEVE took care of this situation :wavey: thanks.
                        sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

There's no need for you to apologize. You did the right thing to bring this up to our attention. What he (pintobean) did, was STRICTLY against the forum rules (Timeslip area rules).
                          You have got to be the biggest internet loser I have ever come across.

There are people (james aka 12secv6, shirl, pathogen, linx etc) who worked too dam hard to earn those spots. We simply can't let some internet loser type in false info and ruin the integrity of this respected forum.

Looks like STEVE took care of this situation :wavey: thanks.
                          OMG they earned a spot on a forum!!

Respected????? Looks to me like there is about 50 active users on this board. Why don't you go fvck yourself kala. You must be the big forum tough guy around here, every board has one. I'm sure you will email an admin about this post too but by the looks of it they don't come around....:rock:
                          Last edited by pintobean11; 11-25-2009, 11:57 AM.

Comment

You have got to be the biggest internet loser I have ever come across.

Respected????? Looks to me like there is about 50 active users on this board. Why don't you go fvck yourself kala. You must be the big forum tough guy around here, every board has one. I'm sure you will email an admin about this post too but by the looks of it they don't come around....:rock:
                            Im the forum tough guy, just surprised this thread got this far. Pinto, Im going to lock this, if you want to stay around, stop arguing with people, and change the timeslip. This isn't 1996, and the internet is not some big game for everyone, if that was the case, Id buy everything on Ebay. Kala, you need to chill too.

We've put alot of time in this site to make sure there is accuracy, thats why Kala was asking the timeslip be changed. If you do that for me, I'll let bygones be bygones. Its all Im asking.
                            1995 Pontiac Firebird
                            2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Grow up.

Listen up smart ***. On THIS site it's not funny! I personally deleted your BS timeslip! I don't give a F*CK what you do on other sites, but one more issue with you here and you're GONE!
                              Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X