:rofl: Baccckfire!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Baccckfire!

there needs to be more real *** beating over the internet going on.. it might be a better place if people started really getting this **** kicked out of them over some of the stupid things they say..
    2001 Camaro 3.8 A4
    1991 3000GT VR4
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Allot people are posting up their address. Thats pretty lame. I hoep none of them are married and have kids because that would just be flat out stupid.

Funny stuff, but extremely pathetic.

Comment

He had it coming though lol :D.
        Leonard
        www.fquick.com/96V6Junkie
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by whitdog54 View Post
          Allot people are posting up their address. Thats pretty lame. I hoep none of them are married and have kids because that would just be flat out stupid.

Funny stuff, but extremely pathetic.
          x2...if you wanna be a tough guy, give your cell phone and meet at a park or something....nothing like endangering the rest of the people that live at your house...The whole thing is funny, but it is stupid at the same time...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
          1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
            Little work today
            by ssms5411
            Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
            2 weeks ago
          • LETZRIDE
            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
            02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X