New tow vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New tow vehicle

I'll get a pic later tonight. 06 Trailblazer SS, black on black. I missed having an LS2.
    <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Re: New tow vehicle

:drool: i need one
    pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
    gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Nice, TBSS are sweeeet.

Although to be honest, id take a SRT8 Grand Cherokee over a TBSS anyday
      *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98 View Post
        Nice, TBSS are sweeeet.

Although to be honest, id take a SRT8 Grand Cherokee over a TBSS anyday
        agreed :(

but i love em both

Comment

Damm thats nice , here I'm looking at a 00' Black GMC 5.3 W/cng.LOL I was at the Dr. office today looking through mags, and they had the Trailblazer SS as 1 of the best used vehicles to buy for under $20,000. Its something like 395HP and 430TQ weighs like 4400LBS 0-60 5.3 sec. which is crazy for a bigger SUV congrats. Matt, you and your jeeps ,almost like the R kelly song. LOL
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Tom, Im going to have to meet up with you at some point in the future, I would like to see one, considering getting one myself over the winter.
            1995 Pontiac Firebird
            2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

The jeeps are nice, but over $10k more than I paid for the TBSS. They aren't 10k more nice.

Wes, anytime my man.
              <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

I don't have a TBSS just a TB/LT and it's still fun to drive and very comfortable. Those TBSS's are sweet though.
                Stephane<br />1999 Camaro m5 Black/Red<br />1999 GSX-R 750 Black/Red

Comment

Still sweet, but Im with Matt; F-bodies and Jeeps :excited:
                  sigpic
                  98 Camaro 3.8 M5 Y87 | 99 Camaro LS1 Z28 T56

Comment

I myself have been considering a Commander Limited, but the damn things are so costly, even the ones with the miles, and I don't think I would get out of it what I could get out of a TBSS.
                    1995 Pontiac Firebird
                    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                      New Owner!
                      by LETZRIDE
                      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                      1 day ago
                    • ssms5411
                      Little work today
                      by ssms5411
                      Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                      2 weeks ago
                    • LETZRIDE
                      Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                      by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                      Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                      By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                      Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                      02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X