Track today for the first time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track today for the first time

What a blast, went to buttonwillow raceway. Fresno california area i believe.. I went with my buddy who has a 06 Mustang Gt. Stock, ran it a few times. We also went with a buddy of mine who is in a corvette club. 3 C6 ZO6's, 1 03' M3. And the almighty ZR1. We took over an hour of footage from the day. Had a Camera mounted in the Zr1 all day. Ill post the movie when im done making it. That ZR1 is the most awe dropping expiernce of my life.. bar none. Il post some of the stuff up tommorow.

Re: Track today for the first time

and what times did you run? I could care less about a vette. This is a fbody v6 site :D
    http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

hhahah, i started the day running 1.23's by the end of the day i ran a 1.20. I ran better times than a guy in a S2000, and some guy in an M3. The guy in the M3 flat out could not drive. What a shame to have such a nice car and not have an idea how to drive it. Although this is a V6 f body site, as i mentioned before. We brought my buddys GT. I know I know dont hurt me... lol. My car has 160,000 miles on it. Is not exactly track worthy :[

Comment

ah, not a drag strip, gotcha. At first I was confused at your stated times lol
        http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
          New Owner!
          by LETZRIDE
          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
          4 days ago
        • ssms5411
          Little work today
          by ssms5411
          Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
          2 weeks ago
        • LETZRIDE
          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
          02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X