Wasn't in the Maro, which is why this one was even more fun - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wasn't in the Maro, which is why this one was even more fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't in the Maro, which is why this one was even more fun

So my turn-signal light socket is my car burnt to hell, so I was on my way home from Autozone with a new one. I was in my moms 05 Altima 2.5 S. It has something like a Vtec in it and once it gets to like 4200 it gives you a nice kick in the pants, well, for a 4-cyl anyway. So anyway I take off from this light and as I said I was in a hurry and plus it wasnt my gas so I got on it a little bit, and I notice this guy in around an 01 F150 was keeping up with me, I looked in my mirror and we had left the other traffic behind...thats when I knew this guy was trying to race me. Anyway I stay side-by-side with him until about 60 and I let him get just a hair in front of me (I was playing with him) and then I dropped the hammer and straight up left him.

I was impressed with this little car, this coming from a guy who hates riced imports just as much as the next guy. I can't imagine why he wanted to race me, the car is completely stock except for some American Racing 16's which aren't even chrome or flashy.
    1998 Camaro V6 \"Black Mamba\"<br />Y87<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N filter<br />Flowmaster American Thunder<br />Numerous appearance mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154172\" target=\"_blank\">Car Domain</a>

Re: Wasn't in the Maro, which is why this one was even more fun

I had some F150 jerk-off try to run my maro down. Those F150 guys are forget that their trucks are not Lightning's.
    Last edited by maroman; 04-20-2006, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
      Hello everyone!
      by Andy H
      Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
      3 weeks ago
    • 3.4 slow to go
      hey there strangers!
      by 3.4 slow to go
      been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
      4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X