Integra GS-R...dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integra GS-R...dead

I was on my way home from class today and a late 1997 Integra GS-R pulls up next to me at a light. I didnt know if he wanted to race so when the light turned green I went as usual and when I heard his VTEC started to scream I just floored it and by 50 mph I had him by at least a car length.

Second race at the next light I asked "You want to do it again?" He said "Sure, lets do it". I launch it this time and by about 50 mph again I beat him by a car and half.

At the next light he tells me that he cant launch very well so we went from a 15 mph roll. Problem was he had a nose ahead of me AND he jumped the gun and I couldnt recover. I tried the 3 honk thing and he didnt understand.

At the next light I asked him if his car was stock and he said yes, except for intake/exhaust. I also asked if it was a GS-R and he said it "Yeah, '97". I turned onto my street after that.

I was excited. 2 out of 3 is not bad especially when he jumped and nosed ahead the last race. I know that a 0-50 isnt a real race, but in all 3 races it was pretty much decided. Now I really have the itch to go to the track!!

BTW, I have a '97 RS Camaro A4 with Pacesetter headers, CAI, Catco cat, 3" Flowmaster exhaust.
    sigpic
    1997 Camaro RS A4
    2006 Chevy Colorado
    2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Re: Integra GS-R...dead

Those are good for low 15's stock.

Nice kill.
    1998 Camaro V6 \"Black Mamba\"<br />Y87<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N filter<br />Flowmaster American Thunder<br />Numerous appearance mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154172\" target=\"_blank\">Car Domain</a>

Comment

Re: Integra GS-R...dead

yep, very predictable results. i posted on the swapped honda motor topic about this. gs-r isnt a slouch from a roll, power to weight ratio will catch up with you, and from a stop its all you cause that motor has no torque and its fwd. good kill! look out for the type-r.
      Black 1996 3.8 Firebird T5, SLP CAI, Pacesetter Ceramic Headers,160* t-stat, PCMforLess Tune, Flowmaster American Thunder catback, Car Sounds Cat, custom s-pipe, MSD coils and wires, NGK plugs, 3.42 posi rear, B&M Ripper, 245/50 BFG-G-force's

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X