yeah first honda kill!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah first honda kill!!

ok im going up to the denton 1/8 mile on friday so i took out my spare tire/jack and did the rear seat delete but anyways i was deffinatly not minding my own bussiness and all the sudden i see the freaking honda flying up my *** so i was like ok.... he pulls around to my side and BAM!! ricer!!! black manual v6 honda accord with black rims and a coffe can. i told my self rice for dinnnaaa. i was trying to get his attention and his buddy saw me and told the driver. we pull up to the most BEAutiful red light and i reved it a bit and of course so did he i stalled to about 2300 and green light come and i was off. i got the jump but he actually pulled up to my rear panel at about 30ish and i was like nooooo!!! but then miracuosly(spell check lol) i just started pulling and pulling and pulling! i had a few cars on him by 70ish!! wooow first riced honda kill!!!(srry im exited cuz i usually run into v6 mustangs that i eat) but they were pretty cool guys too. he must have thought his car was reeeaaallly fast cuz he asked if it was a z28!? i was like no.... his buddy pointed and laughed at him!!

FYI i have a SOM a4 very camaro with flowmasters
    2001 camaro a4 SOM vert <br />3800 series II <br />flowmasters american thunder <br />3.42 gears<br /><br />its not fast but i drive it like a natural beast

Re: yeah first honda kill!!

I get the impression you were so excited that you typed that whole thing in .093 of a second :D Nice kill!

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Re: yeah first honda kill!!

lol, good because i did!! i left the friends house,ate some rice for dinna and then got home wrote this in .093 of a second and then ate and slept lol
      2001 camaro a4 SOM vert <br />3800 series II <br />flowmasters american thunder <br />3.42 gears<br /><br />its not fast but i drive it like a natural beast

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X