90s 300z > Me....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90s 300z > Me....

Just driving home tonight, and along pulled up on this 90 something 300z, thing looked pretty hot, nice exhaust system on it, don't think it was turbo'd *didn't hear the blow offs, and didn't say it anymore at least*. Kept leaving our cars in high gears and kept running up to about 85 and back down to 60, just couldn't keep up there too well... Changed highways quick and ran up to about 100-105, he slowed up for a second, I cought up to him at around 100, and then stomped back down, and he took off like I was standing still. Man I gotta get one of those cars, I always knew they were fast but I had no idea.

Completely owned!

But on the brightside I ate a '97 GTP for lunch about 10 miles before that. So all in all I wont complain about my night too much.
    1995 Camaro 3.4 A4<br /><br />CAI,IAT Relocate

Re: 90s 300z &gt; Me....

yea they are pretty fast... i drove a turbo 300z m-5 and it would rape my car... that thing would fly
    1999 Black Pontiac Firebird <br />2 Rockford Fosgate P312D4 subs <br />Hifonics Brutus 1205d amp<br />Clear Sidemarkers<br />18\" Arelli Jovan Chrome Wheels

Comment

I outran a NA 300ZX in my 3.4 up to about 90. I'm thinking the one you ran might of been turbo...
      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
        I outran a NA 300ZX in my 3.4 up to about 90. I'm thinking the one you ran might of been turbo...
        I'd second that, the run of the mill Zs put up about the same numbers as us...

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
        i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
        R.I.P. '07 Pats
        Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Well it had a few more than a few upgrades, I can say that much for certain, I wish I could have gotten the guy to pull over to check myself, I know the exhuast and suspension was far from factory, and it was fast as ****, almost even sounded like an 8, lol it was nuts... But ya, close to a 40 yr old driving it to, so I'm more than sure it was done up pretty well... hot car either way, friend of mine has a '94 Twin that pulls lows 11s high 10s with about 2k into it, its nuts, I want one soo bad and if not, maybe and engine swap, or the turbo's off one in a conversion.... Any case, hot lil car....
          1995 Camaro 3.4 A4<br /><br />CAI,IAT Relocate

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X